𝟐𝟎 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

After I have my bath, I change into my last fresh set of clothes and take all my thing's downstairs into Xavier's car.
"I don't understand why you wont let me drive my car." I say irritating Xavier. He insisted i come with him and that one of the boys can bring my car over tomorrow. Talk about attatchment issues.

"And if you try pulling another escape stunt? I have a mission soon, dont make me put the whole world on pause just so i can lock you in our house." He exaggerates. I huff crossing my arms blocking his was out.
He raises an eyebrow waiting for me to move. "I'm not going to run away. Plus i need to drive to uni tomorrow." We lived ten minutes away from RU but even then I needed the car.
He picks me up into the air and walks out of the house. "Your guard will drop you off." He points out.

"My guard?" I question him. "I increased the security of our home including an around the clock guard accompanying you everywhere."
I cross my arms in disbelief, "Will he be lingering outside the bathroom while I tinkle?" He simply nods as if it were normal.
"And will he be sitting next to me during meals and taking me shopping for lingerie?"
He doesn't seem annoyed which was my original goal but seems to be smiling to himself.

"If you're trying to ask if he'll be replacing me then no. He will just be around watching you. And if the case you were to buy lingerie he would walk ten feet away from you or you could always call me." He shrugged his shoulder as I playfully hit his muscular arm. "I don't think a guard is necessary, you're paying a person to invade my privacy."

"I can't secure your full protection whilst handling work aswell cut me some slack Octavia." I give in, walking into the passenger seat. There was no point in fighting he'd always win. Xavier tosses my key towards Damien who was at the front door.
"Be useful and drop her car off." Xavier orders him before getting in the car.

Damiens piercing eyes grab mine and i force a fearful smile waving good bye.
He doesnt wave back but his eyes linger for a moment longer. He then faces Xavier and nods shutting the door behind him.
The night was peaceful i could almost sleep on our way back home. I look out at the dark green trees leading to a mysterious abandoned church, as Ajax said.

Xaviers hands grab my thigh and moves it whenever he changes gears but it always comes back clawing like an eagal.
"I'm not going to run away." I retort trying to push his hand off. He doesnt say a word but moves his hand higher drawing circles on my inner thigh with his index finger.

My breathing hightens and i gasp quietly before clenching my thighs.
"No." I complain placing my hand over his.
Xaviers eye brow raises as he stops on a traffic light.
"No what?" He asks me intimidatingly.
I sink into the seat after everything Xavier's deep voice still send a whole avalanche down my spine.
"I'm sore." I whisper touching his ring. The corner of his lips lift then he faces me.
"You wouldn't if im stretching you in there." He remarks suggestively.
My cheeks burn remembering him inside my ass.
"You dont need to be shy about it Amor. Sex is a good need." He says turning into our drive.

Xavier insists on carrying me home as my legs still felt like jelly. Walking towards the stairs, I tug on his t-shirt's collar, "Where is the guard?"

"Guesthouse with Anthony. They will be living there." I climb onto my feet and walk towards the backyard. "Let's meet him."
"I already met him." He says following me. "Well I want to meet him."

"Can you not wait for tomorrow?" He sighs. I knock gently on the guesthouse door turning his way. "Nope." I want to see who this old bulky guard is. If he could even run to protect me without cracking his back or something.

Anthony opens the door still in a full black suit. "Mrs Lorenzo. Jefe. You're home." I smile greeting him as he lets us in.

The guesthouse was much smaller then our mansion, there was a living room and kitchen with a few stock rooms downstairs and I assume the bedrooms were up. "She wants to see Moralli." He inform Anthony. "Ah, he should be down soon. He went to his room to change."
Then they talk about some sort of upcoming mission while I sat on the kitchen seats.