𝟏𝟖 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

The one week holiday was over which meant I had to keep myself awake in Miss Atkin's boring lesson on exam practices.
Lucky for me I had Elsa sitting next to me but even she was in a dull mood. All lesson she had been doodling on the topic pages and passes a few words to the teacher and me.

I look at her from the corner of me eyes. Her sleek hair was clipped up while a strand keeps falling down bothering her.
My eyes flaunt to her drawing and they were in a deep dark tone. Tree's forming around what looks like a pond and a random symbol which was drawn over and over again.
I push the strand behind her ears and whisper, "What does all these drawing mean?"
She doesn't stop drawing but she shrugs.
"I don't know. I keep seeing this place surrounded by trees in my sleep." She huffs placing her pencil to the table when miss english traces up the steps.

She flips the paper to hide her drawing and draws a smile on her face.
"It's probably nothing, we only have three minutes start packing your revision things." She chirps in a high pitched voice.
I do as she says and we wait to be dismissed. Once the bell goes, Elsa holds my hands leading us through the crowded people.
My shoulder bumps onto someone else's and i turn back to apologize.
To my surprise, that person grabs my hand pulling me rapidly, hitting my back on the lockers.

"What do we have here?" The boy slurs disrespectfully glancing at my body. Elsa steps infront of me pushing the boy who had trapped my hands.
"Keep your fingers off of her." She snarls narrowing her blue eyes at him.
His hands go up in the air as he fakes a scared face.
"Oh dont freeze me, ice queen." He says as his friends laugh behind him.
I cross my arms standing on Elsa's side. "Your lack of humor is another thing added to your endless list of flaws." I tell him hiding a smile. My hands cover the little baby bump afraid he'll pushes me again.

However he ignores my words and faces Elsa.
"What are you going to do if I don't leave her alone Frozen?" He takes a step closer pulling out his hands.
His finger grazes her bare skin of her collarbone and she quicky moves it.
However he grabs her hand and pulls her closer so they touch each other chest.
Her weak body struggles move back so I attempt pushing him away. "Get off of her!" I shout while the corridor was slowly emptying.

One of his friends grab my waist pushing me to the floor. I land on my butt and push back up with my hands.
Dusting my palms I breath out heavily. I stomp back to them clenching my fist as sudden rush of anger pumps through my body.
I hear loud fast footsteps behind me and Knox intervenes ripping Elsa away from that boy. "Keep you hands away from her Fratteli." He grunts scaring the other two off.
"Relax I was just inviting them to my party." The boy grins looking at us.

Knox growls something in his ears which makes him turn on his feet walking all the way down the corridor without looking back.
Luca's hand touch my shoulder softly while glaring at the boys. "You alright?" He asks me. I twist me head and nod, "We could have managed those punks." I say as we all walk out.
Luca breaths out a laugh, "Sure you could." He says as his arm hung over my shoulders.
We stop at the parking lot where Knox's red truck was parked next to my red bmw. They get in his truck heading to God knows where while i get in my car driving back to Damiens.

As I opened the car door, a familiar scent hit my nostrils, it was his cologne, the one he always wore. Instantly, my heart softened a little.

Curiosity piqued, I turned my gaze towards the backseat and gasped in awe. There, amidst a sea of heart balloons, stood a beautiful green bag full of my favorite chocolate reece's. A handwritten card lay beside it, bearing the words "Forgive me" in Xavier's handwriting. My heart melted at the sight, and I could no longer hold back the tears.

Suddenly, the agonizing sensation began to dissolve, replaced by an echoing void. I realized that while we may not work out, he still hit places deep inside me.