𝟏𝟏 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

The next morning, I wake up seeing Liyannas leg over my back. Pushing her off of me, we all slowly get up and dressed for a new day.

The summer sun was blazing and people were already filling the pool. We slept around 1 am last night, I probably have circles around my eyes.

The boys knock on our door before entering. "Pool party then beach!" Iliyas says in his swimming trunks. Ajax had a inflatable donut around his torso and some funky pineapple shades on his eyes.

"We didn't even eat." Yazia grudges rubbing her stomach. We quickly went to have breakfast then after a few minutes of resting in the lobby we ran into the pool.

The boys cannon ball into the water while we slide in. It was cold at first then warmed up fast with the sun facing us. "You all put spf on right?" I asked specifically the boys.

They looked at each other speaking in their heads. "We might have forgotten." Illyas said. He shrugs smiling then splashes water in our faces.
I laugh taking water in my mouth. We splash and wrestles for like ten minutes then grab a ball playing catch.

It was pretty crowded but the pool was massive and long like a snake.
"Come on lets head to the beach I wanna come back to go to the spa." Liyanna says like an hour later.

We all jump out going back to our rooms. Taking showers each.
"Aziza hurry up I'm freezing." I shout at my sister who takes years in the shower.
I was wrapped in a towel walking barefoot. Ajax walks in drying his hair. "Ours is free just use it." He says wearing wet flip flops.

I grab my beach outfit and tip toe into their room.
Their bathroom was surprisingly clean. I jump in letting the water cascade on my body.
Washing the chlorine off my skin and hair, I jump out oiling every inch of my tanned body then spreading a layer of suncream.
I throw on a kimono ontop of my bikini then take my wet clothes back to my room.

The rest were ready in new outfits. Placing a hat on my head, i grab the keycard shoving it in my bag. We head to the lobby first purchasing electric hand fans to hold and some ice pops.

We hear shouting in the front desk and see workers crowding a group. A specific red head catches my attention and my heart skips a beat.

Looking towards Ajax he realises the same thing clenching his jaw. Illyas walks down to his father. "Dad? Whats the matter?" He asks.

We all walk down, Xavier's demon eyes meet mine and I shrink into the size of a pea.
He doesn't move at first. I look behind him to see Damien Armard and Blair. He bought her here. My homeland.

"They came by the house I couldn't stop him." My uncle says.
"Where is my father?" I ask confused. "Business trip in Florida." He explains. I nod then look back the them.
Rosa rushes to give me a hug. "Girl if I only knew you'd be gone for this long i would have came." She said holding me tight my eyes went back to Xavier who stood silently without a single emotional expression. I've been around long enough to realise this was his business face. The poker look he makes every time to chooses to hide what he feels.

I smile sheepishly at Rosa feeling bad. "Why did you all come here?" I ask curiously.
"Town grew quiet without you two." Armard said stepping forward. Ajax finally saw Damien and curses. Shaking his head he takes a step back almost in disbelief.

He then turns around and walks out of the double doors towards the beach. I face my cousins, "Go with him spend the day like we planned and dont talk about this." I tell them. They walk following after him. Armard puts his shades on facing them. "Make sure these lot don't kill each other." He orders me before following Ajax aswell.

I turn around dismissing my uncle and the staff.
My eyes wonder to Blair's for a split second the drops to Damien's. "I'm more surprised seeing you here than her." I tell him. His gaze stares hard almost reaching my soul. Clearing my throat, I head towards the bar to get myself a cold cup of water. Deep breaths, it's a sunny day and I'm in a good mood, what's the worst that could happen?