𝟐 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

My breath cuts short like I've seen a ghost before me.

Blair stood outside my house door not looking a day older than I last saw her.
No this shit has to be a dream. In fact a fucking nightmare.

"What the fuck." Is all I could say. My thoughts cease and anger rises.

None of this made any sense. The doctors confirmed her death. There was a funeral. A fucking funeral which now that I think of it, I didn't turn of too, did anyone go?

"Cariño, please let me explain. There is more that the eye can see." Her voice echoes in my mind as old memories unlock.
She's real, and fucking alive.

I don't know what to say, how to react. I just stand there staring into the distance.
"Octavia Lorenzo, you must be the really dead girlfriend right?" I look down at my wife, I was too stunned to speak.

I bite down on my teeth, hoping that Octavia doesn't become friends with her. She's too friendly with people and that innocence could upset her one day.

"Can we talk?" Blair asks looking at me. I wanted to slam the door shut and lock myself in a room with Octavia but I also wanted to know why the hell a person, who died in front of me, is standing outside my house.

How did she find my address?
Did she know I was married?
Who saved her that day?
Why is she back after so long?

Grabbing my jacket, I stop Octavia from talking to let get know I'll be back.
I need to know what the hell is going on right now.

~~~

I drive to the closest bar where no one would find us. The diner would be risky incase I bump into the Omens.

Grabbing a wooden stool, we both sit down and I face her with pure rage running through my blood.

"Can I get a Margarita and a martini for him please." She instructs the bartender.
"I'm not here to have a fun time with you. What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask her in a low tone so we don't grab attention.

She smile at me showing her shiny white teeth. "Xavier honey, I know this is all confusing but I was forced to stay away from you."
Forced? Who did she work for and why was she forced.

"Don't twist your words Blair. Where have you been all this time?"
I would have known if she was living in Senzo Cove.
She looked the exact same so whoever was hiding her must be good if she didn't even change her identity.

"That day in the hospital. I woke up a few days later and the doctor told me that I had a lung puncture and major blood loss even a kidney failure. But someone payed a lot of money to put me on the top of the organs list and I was in surgery getting new organs placed in."

My eyebrows crook from scepticism.
She only knew a few people and wasn't from the wealthy side of Senzo Cove so who payed for her hospital bill?

The bartender returns with out drinks and Blair's red lips meet her cup.
"Who is this anonymous Bill Gates?" I ask her sarcastically.

She licks her lips and locks eyes. "Your father."
What. How could that be?
I look at her in disbelief.
"He didn't even like you." I say bluntly.

The only reason I could think of to why my father would save her is because her accident occurred in his house.
But then he would let her die to keep her away from me.

Blair punches my shoulder.
"Ouch. Yes he wasn't fond of me at first. When I woke up he visited my room and made an offer with me."

Like other rich men, my father didn't play with women especially young girls.
He was close with my mother and even after her death he never moved on from her.