𝟐𝟕 | 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Xavier.

"I don't know what we were thinking, two mafia's alone cannot overpower the others, we're talking about three mafia's now." Kaiser nags, chewing on Anthony's head. The scandal in the masquerade ball left more damage for the italians though we took the effect of making new enemies.

"You're forgetting our allies with France and Italy. They both still owe us for different occasions." Anthony says pulling up the inevitable costs France is still paying back. The door opens and Octavia walks in with her guard. She sits on my left with Sulliaan stationed behind her. "Sorry I'm late, there was traffic near Mads school." she excuses herself as she settles.

"Mrs Lorenzo, to what do we owe this pleasure?" Scar smirks knowing she's about to cause havoc. Majority of the men here infuriate women, especially Fredrico who despises the idea of a woman in the Chronics. "I have a proposition."
"You was not invited." Fredrico tsks shaking his head at her bravery. Damn right she wasn't wanted but that wouldn't stop her.

"You cannot kick me off the table Fredrico so with all due respect-" I clear my throat before she causes an inner war. Everyone's attention turns to me while I look at Hugo. "You have a friend working with the French, get them to agree to our terms."
He pushes back his black frames, "They aren't interested in taking damage for our rivalry."

"What if we subvert the damage to them?" Octavia suggests. All of our heads turn to the petite woman on my left. "How will we do that?"
She takes a second to think before sharing her idea. "Somehow get the French to take our fall by leading them to where Russians are planning to attack. It will be unintentional but France will have no other choice but to protect their territory buying us time."
"Using them as a shield." Kaiser thought out loud.

"That is ridiculous, we can't risk losing the French as well. Are you sure you're not just sabotaging our mafia to help your jordanians." Fredrico snides. Instead of Octavia shrinking into her seat, she sits forward with a smile. "You might not trust me but you have to admit before I entered this room, you were going nowhere."

"We were planning to persuade the French and Italians will protect us." he tells her with pride. "When have you seen a king bowing to his soldiers? So why should we get on our knees in order to get France on our side. They already are on our side we're just have to give em a little push.'' Octavia explains. "I'm thinking for our mafia, this is why women haven't been in this room before, they're too emotional."

Octavia's face hardens, "If I am not thinking for the mafia who am I sitting here for. To impress you? No need for that when my profit to the table alone outweighs your past months worth of profit." Enzo exhales the breath he was holding as Anthony finally speaks again. "As I recall, it is my job to keep all of our allies in control. If you let me do my job then we could move on."

He begins to tap on his ipad again then shares on the screen, "If we went by Octavia's plan, it would be a mission to move the French somewhere here but from our spies intel that the russian are planning to invade one of our hotspots, we can just share there compound where they can also store more of their weaponry during their transfer."

"I heard the French are building a branch in Portugal, where they will need to move and buy most of their equipment. If they buy from us we'll leave it there, where it will possibly explode." Hugo says. "That could kill their comrades." Kaisen states the obvious. "It's their men or ours," Scar says.

"There's still flaws within this, we will have to convince them that we're the best value in the market and not make it suspicious at the same time. This all could backfire and we can gain an enemy rather than elites." Anthony shares the con. "It'll be a suicide mission." Enzo says shocked. He was right, the cons outweigh the pros causing this a major loss on our side if this went downhill.