𝟏𝟗 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

It's weird how time can go on while everything else is on pause. My marriage has been on a stop and go motion for almost a whole week.
Women shouldn't be difficult but my Octavia made sure I had it hard. She is warm and gooey like brownies but she has this hard layer on the outside which is very delicate.
Her tough act has gotten us into a lot of issues but I excuse her as she's my wife.
She always had that free pass since the day we got married regardless if i thought i couldnt love her, she was and forever will be my main priority.

After Ajax and I drop off Sofia, i threaten to kill any boy who touches her and she knows I don't joke around.
The omens weren't murders but we would kill for each other. Only I had bagged some bodies with Trent and Ajax has shot many but not deaths.
The other two were violent with the fists, they could murder if they wanted to.

I wait for Armard to meet us in the diner. Ajax is opposite me gobbling a greasy burger while I drank a cold glass of beer. My phone rings as I pick it up to answer. "Lorenzo." I say.
"Sullivan Moralli Jefe. You told me to let you know if anything unusual occurs."
I sigh at his dragging words. "Yes and what?"
"Well it seems Mrs Lorenzo and Mr Astor are heading uphill to someones house."

Their probably heading to a party or something. "Follow them and make sure she doesn't get drunk." I say before ending the call.

I turn my attention to Ajax.
"How will you start this colab? You don't know shit about running your own business." I accuse Ajax. It was questionable of how he would do it all. He has no actual knowledge of running a whome business on his own.

"I run a whole apartment block, i think i know how to start another." He says wiping his mouth.
I scoff leaning back.
"Your mum owns the Ressiour, you just do the paper work and even then you still fuck up because your high or something." His wasting his time partying and shagging then all of a sudden he's a changed man.

"I can manage." He growls glaring at me.
"You couldnt even keep yourself on track. You're too childish it's best if you disperse that idea." I begin to attack him. I didnt know why but someone had to be straight up with him.
"I'm not childish. I just-"
"What? Feel out of place because Damien broke your itty bitty heart. Grow up Ajax your 23 for Christ's sake." He slams his hands on the table standing up.

"Fuck you Xavier. I don't need Damien. I dont need anyone to baby me. You dont have faith in me because you think your better." He snaps angrily.
"Look at how your behaving right now. When it comes to business you need to have composure and patience. Two things you lack big baby." I yawn lacking my attention to him.

"You provoked me, you piece of shit!" He lunges forward and i push him into the cushioned seat.
"You're a fucked up crackhead who's wasting his life use of money on shit that'll get yourself killed. We can't trust you to start a business God knows where your money will be spent." I shut him up for good. Octavia wanted a part of this idea and I don't want to see her upset incase she thinks she was helping him getting worse.
Ajax stops talking when his feelings at stabbed. Sometimes he needed to get hurt to understand life isnt easy. We made it easy for him by doing all the hard work but he has to stand on his two feet aswell.

Armard walks in with the first few buttons of his shirt undone.
He stands outside the booth ready to leave again.
"Let's go there's no traffic right now." He says leading us out.
That scum Ajax gets in Armards car instead of mine. It's better for me I can drive in silence where i dont have to hear his gorilla laugh.
We speed up the roads passing town square to the other side. We pass the church where I drive side to side pulling my window down. "Wait for my call, I'll be back soon." I shout to Armard when I take the left exit.

Parking up infront of the church, I walk to the dark graveyard searching for a specific location.
I stare down at the black gravestone, "Hey Ma.." No one alive was around so it was just me and my mother.