𝟏𝟐 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

My finger were tangled in Octavia's curly locks. It felt normal again to have her laying next to me pressing her pretty ass on my cock so early in the morning.

She snores lightly on my chest exhausted probably from . My mind bustles back to Blair's mother. Could it be she knocked up both dads?
There was no other reason to how they all had her engraved jewelry.

Octavia looked nothing like Damien, he was pale as a fucking ghost and his hair was the darkest shade of black matching his menecing eyes while Octavia had light brown hair and hazel eyes.

There was some resemblance to Blair, thick curly hair, tiny freckles around their noses, the stubborn jaw. It turned all the fucking wheels in my head to realise they were sisters. Half sisters.

I should have seen it earlier thinking maybe the benefit of the doubt Octavia only attracted me because she was a replica of my ex.
But that wasn't entirely true. Yes at first she attracted me because of her resemblance to Blair but that made me hate her even more.

However I was indulged by her personality which was much better than the two Astor's. She wasn't like them, she was more extravagant.
I draw cirlcles on her back slowly waking her up. It was a hot day in Jordan and we had a lot to plan so laying in wasnt how we'd spend our morning.

Small groans lightly tread out her mouth. Oh fuck she knew how to turn me on.
She wraps her body closer to my bare skin. Her legs draped over my torso as her arm came around my neck. Awaken Octavia wouldn't be doing this right now.

I seep my arm under her then pulling her on top of me, she sits up showing her breasts moving under that flimsy gown. My cock jolts up in excitement. I missed watching these bounce.
My hand run up her thighs. Her quick response was a deafening glare. She moves her leg which was locked under my hand. I can't help but smile at her, no matter how mad she is, she can't leave me. "Release me."
"I prefer not." I say circling my thumb on her bare skin. She bites down her words as I stare into her hazel eyes, how could a innocent girl like you get tied up in this? Her ass lowers brushing my cock, she knew what she was doing.

"Octavia." I groan shutting my eyes. I could literally bust right now.
"Xavier." She coos. Her breath blew on my neck as she hugged me like a child.
"Mmm." I mumbled grabbing her ass. She hauls up, pushing my shoulders down, "I need to pee." She says jumping off of me and running to the bathroom.

I shut my eyes groaning, my cock softens I deserved this. I messed up I get blue balls.
Octavia comes back out walking around the room grabbing things all while being naked.
I sit back watching her tempted to touch myself. She was so beautiful, her body was sculpted amazingly. Almost made for me. She flings on unmatched undies and bra then throws on wide legged pants and a white top.

She sits on the dressing table to touch up her face then looks at me. "Are you not going to get ready?" She asks as I stared at the mirror.
"I'd rather watch you." I tell her. She rolls her eyes getting back to her makeup. Yep, she's back to being stubborn.

The white sheets were splayed over my body. Only if she saw the affect she had on me.
Eventually i get up forcing myself to change into khaki shorts and also a white top.
We packed all our thing and place them in her drivers SUV.

There were three black SUVs waiting outside the hotel for us. We didnt even get a chance for breakfast.
Hopping inside I watch Octavia the whole journey as she simple watched outside the window.

As I thought we'd walk to a quiet house, we walk in to a table full of food waiting for us.
Our bags and coats get taken upstairs while we head into the dining room.
Octavia two uncles and their wives stood around us. The stomping of two familiar footsteps alert me.