𝟒| 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

I froze in Armard's bathroom as Octavia marches out.
My breath was unmatched and my mind was foggy.

Octavia had done many wrong things tonight but one thing she was right about was that I was spending too much time with Blair.
I have to cut it short and get this over and done with.

Getting my life back on track was the hardest thing to do but with Octavia's help I did it sooner than I thought.

She didn't need her husband wander around at night but I needed answers. Everything felt like a lie to me. And many things felt dangered to me.

I walk silently to the front door. Ajax comes out of the kitchen, "What was she talking about?" He asks sitting on the couch alone.
She must have gone to the car. "Nothing" I murmur opening the door.

Heading to the car, Octavia was standing next to the passenger door waiting for me to unlock it.
We both get in the car and the whole time no one spoke.

I glance at her a few times but her eyes were set on the window.
Octavia walks in first storming into her old room.
I follow after her but she slams the door shut locking herself in.
I stand infront of the white door thinking what to do.

Sighing, "Amor.. can we just speak." I say knocking lightly.
I hear rustling from inside but no response. She's seriously giving me silent treatment.
"Let's just sort this out without making it a big problem."

I grow impatient and start knocking a bit harder. She always had a way to make me feel bad when she's pissed.
"I don't like being ignored. Octavia." I call her in a serious tone.

The sounds of her footsteps get louder as she unlocks her door.
"What do you want?" She asks annoyed. Her hair was clipped back and she was wearing her pink pyjamas.
Leaning on her doorframe, I look down at her small body. "I want my wife."
She leans on one foot pressing her hands on her hips.

"Amor, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flip out." I say softening my voice.
"You happen to be sorry a lot." Her voice was cold, I really pissed her off. She caught me there, I have been sorry a lot but did i mean it? Yes.

"I know. I just don't want you going to other men when you're mad at me. You know I don't like that." I would kill her guy friends in order to never lose her. I'd kill anyone if it meant she's still mine. Her eyes meet mine and she sighs.
"They're not my boy toys, they are just friends Xavier."

"Yeah but their guys. All guys want something from a girl and I don't want you being that girl." I hate seeing her happy with other people. It should make me more at ease that she's adjusting to Senzo Cove, making many friends but it ignites every nerve in my body when it's another man making my Octavia smile.

"And I dont want you being with Blair but I don't see you stopping." She retaliated.
"It's always Blair. Fuck her right now I'm trying to speak this out with you." Frustration seeps through my body as I clench my jaw.

She looks at me and scoffed. "So you can have a go at me for partying with my friends but I can't get mad at you for being with her?"
"You know why I'm with her. I don't want to be with her."

"Then don't." She snaps it like its simple.
"Octavia. I just found out someone who's meant to be dead has been ghosting this country for the past years under my fathers protection. Just give me sometime please." The impatient tone in my voice only angers her more which I couldn't care about right now. Right now I just need her on my side not against me.

"Oh yeah I can give you time. All the time you want." She says slamming the door shut. "SCREW YOU XAVIER!" She shouts.

"Octavia if you think this fucking door will keep me from you, your silly. I'll easily break it and fuck that attitude out of you." I say storming back to my bedroom. She wants to act like a child fine, but I never signed up to be a fucking babysitter to tame her tantrums.