𝟖 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

I stood in my kitchen with Octavia's note in my hand.

Heading back home for a few days.
She leaves one sentence and expect me to sit back carrying on with my day?

I pace to the counter back to the door in my black boxers and sliders.
How could she just go like that?

When did she even book it. Checking my phone, I log into my bank account.
Our cards were connected, I should have got a notification.

Recalling she was at the Torres' last night, they must have something to do with it.
Dailing Ajax's number, he fails to answer. I then call Armard and he picks up.
Grabbing my keys and a change of clothes, I ask where he is and head there.

~~~~

I stand a minute long repeatedly banging on Armard's apartment door.
"I'M COMING!" He shouts from inside. Unlocking his door, he opens it wide and I storm in.
"Why the fuck is my wife in a whole different country than me?" I yell standing in his living room.

He shuts the door walking closer while tying his robe around him.
"Have you even tried calling her?" He looks at me unbothered.

Have I tried.. "I must have blown her phone up by the amount of times I called and you're here asking if I called her." I say laughing hysterically.
The guilt from last night vanished the moment I realised she left. However i did feel guilty for wanting to bring her back immediately, not because I missed her but to show her she isn't the one in control.

He grabs a water bottle from his fridge then sits on his black sofa crossing his legs.
Realisation hits me like a bullet. My eyes fantically meet his, "Do you think she was taken by force? Could she have been kidnapped?" I ask him. That could be a possibility. It wasnt like her husband and father controlled mafias.

I grab my phone ready to tell Tony to track her down when Armard snatches my phone.
"Take a damn seat and I'll speak." He said calmly. Okay so she's not kidnapped since he was so calm.

Why would she have gone back to Jordan then?
I sit next to him agitatedly, burning my furious gaze through his tranquil ones.

"She went Jordan last night because she said she needed a break. Aunt Cassie knew and let her leave on her jet. She's fine, she contacted Aunt Cassie." He explains. My jaw drops from the stupid words which came out of his mouth.
A break, shes fine? She's not fucking fine is she left the fucking country.

my face hardens from rage, God why are my friends idiots?
I stand up pacing back and forth. "And you let her go on her just like that?" I ask pressing my forehead.

Unscrewing his water bottle he says, "Ajax went with her." I freeze on the spot, I don't even blink while comprehending.
"Son of a bastard." I mutter shaking my head.
Ajax. Of all the people in this God dammed city she takes my one fucking clown of a cousin. Why not Armard, he at least has some common sense, most of the time.

Armard casually watched me freak out in his living room while he finishes his whole bottle of water.
"Get ready we're going Jordan." I tell him walking pass.
He stretches one of his legs and I trip by gain my balance stopping the fall.
I turn back whacking the empty plastic bottle from his hands.

"Are you stupid?" I ask rhetorically. Everyone, even Armard himself, knew he was the smart one in our crew but he didn't need us egging on.
"How do you think your appearance would make her feel? She's stress free in Jordan probably catching up with her family, respect her request and give her a few days." He tells me.
I scoff narrowing my eyes. "I am her family. She is my wife, Jesus what is wrong with all of you." She can't just decide to head back to her father randomly one night because she's fucking upset.