𝟐𝟐 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

The next week flew really fast. Friday, Xavier sorts out the papers and files for Madoc while I start my mid term exam.
Then I come home to Rosa who babysat him and we make dinner before Xavier comes home with Anthony.

He helped us a lot with Madoc's case and so did Xavier's dad as he had a lot of connections with the finest lawyer in Senzo Cove.
We win the case against Nunez's upright wife and take custody over Madoc on Tuesday after I ace my English paper, I think, and we take Mads shopping for new clothes and things he would like.

He was a simple kid, only liked black and red but Rosa made sure his clothing taste wasn't as bland. I've learnt a lot just silently watching him colour in my drawing book. Sometimes Madoc would spend hours just watching the trees sway and clouds move. He would watch films with me in the night and interact a bit but right now, he liked being in his own zone which I have no choice but to respect.

I didn't know the first step of being a mum but with Madoc it felt easy. He wasnt a troublsome child infact he was an angel in my eyes. The most beautiful blue eyed boy I ever set my eyes on.

Today after school, Xavier takes Mads and I to Armards apartment for a little celebratory party to welcome Madoc to our family.
It was partially just drinks and takeout but he didn't mind.

Madoc sits on the carpet as Armard teaches him chess. A boring game such as that had his every attention which facinated me.
Xavier pulls me onto his lap as everyone talks about random things.
"Since Damien is back, does that mean he gets his place in the initiation?" I ask the gang whos heads turn to me.

Ajax still hasnt fully forgiven Damien since he was a hard grudge holding man but nothing would change their friendship. Ajax shrugs his shoulders chungging a bottle of coke. He's gotton so addicted to frizzy drinks, yet his body was in good shape.

"What initiation?" Damien finally asks moving away from the window. Ever since he came, he's been glued to the window watching the night sky shimmer on his face.
"Its more of a collaboration. We was planning to start a business together."

"Hm I'll pass." He tells me simply checking the time. "What why?" I ask him confused.
"That's your thing. I don't do well with partners."Damien says.
"Typical Damien. He's a lone wolf." Ajax yawns. "We need to think of ideas though. Maybe another sex house." Ajax grins.

"What about a boxing gym where you could teach youths since you guys can fight in a legal way." I suggest although it sounded stupid. There is no way they would want to become trainers when all they do is scare- "That's actually a good idea." Armard says moving a chess piece.

"We still got our skills from 5 years of underground fighting." Ajaz flexes his biceps and I face Xavier. "Do tell us more leader. How will you start up a boxing gym?"
"I mean you guys are known therefore a lot of youngers would want to join beforehand and we need to find a spot where it would catch many peoples attentions and just wow them." I say.

Damien looks at Armard and then faces me. "I got a place downtown. It's not too far from Regal University." Damien adds in.
"Great. Now what will we name it?" I chirp.
"Octagon." Xavier says behind me. "Since Octavia thought of it, we could name it similarly to her name." He tells them.

"That's sorted. Our first company is already in the process this calls for a drink." Ajax says passing corona glasses around.
"I thought you don't drink?" I remind him. "I can drink abit just not alot to get drunk then I get all weezy." He explains holding a drink out for me.
Xavier shoves it away scowling. "She can't drink that shit asshole."

"She can if she wants to. Here belle."
I shakes my head smiling and Ajax looks at me confused. I glances down where Xavier is holding my stomach under my shirt as Ajaxs eyes widen.
"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Dont tell me you got a mini Xavier cooking in there?" He says in disbelief and complete shock.