𝟏𝟕 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

After I leave headquarters, I drive around the whole town to calm my mind. My stress levels have been rising everyday, this girl will be the death of me. I don't trust Damien but she was right, if he wanted to kill her he would have done it already. All his empty threats didn't scare me, it was the idea of her growing close with him.

He's a bad influence, even worse Damien was a complete psychopath and he knew it.
His ways of fun matched with ours but the way his mind works was no where near our sanity.
He's driven people to hurt themselves and coop up in a little shell in high school.
And the mind games he plays, all his life he'd only manipulate others and make the world turn to his way of life. No one dared speaking back to that bastard, we've tried but gave up because no matter what anyone said, Damien does what Damien wants.

Girls in school used to melt our of lust when he gave them the beginning interest. Damien never had interest unless he had something in his mind which is always sex. Although they didn't have the guts to hold eye contact with his deadly ones.
They all think the same thing, 'I could change him' but they never knew that Damien was going down a dark path where only his demons would be by his side. Eventually he will lose himself, let the voice in his head control him.

I drive to Armards apartment knocking on his door. We just landed 6 hours ago, he wouldn't be asleep right now would he?
I raise my hand again to knock when the door opens.

Armard was wearing grey plaid suit and a matching tie.
It was so early in the morning and he's looking like he's going to someone wedding.
"What's up with the formal wear?" I ask him walking in.
Ajax was splayed across the black couch in the living room. He was fast asleep snoring like a bear.
"Killian's opening a new business in Destiny State and wants me to company him." He tells me fixing his tie.
Killian, his step-dad, was in his early forties despite having a 22 year old daughter he looked more like her brother than a dad.
He had a decent height and slender body. Sia inherited her black hair and cat eyes from him which made her a perfect model for Armard's mum.

Emily Laurent, Frances top fashion designer and wife of the highest earning businessman. She had a nice label, in the upperclass sector nowadays people will be crawling for your position. She was looked up upon for her sophisticated taste in clothing. Sia was her star doll, they grew a bond through being the worlds next barbie.
Emily had brown straight hair which reached her shoulders and a sharp boney face. Beauty meant everything to her while her sister, Ajax's mum was the complete opposite.

Aunt Cassie was a way better mother and person in general. She was the extrovert younger sister and always had jokes up her sleeves.
After mother died she became that role and helped raising Sofia into the young girl she is now. Of course with Sia and Rosa's help. The two of them were close friends, their friendship never ended when they parted ways, Sia traveled back and forth and sometimes Rosa went with her until recently. She says she has a fixed schedule but wouldn't tell us where she'd work.

If I was more bothered I would find out but she seemed to be doing alright. My interference would spoil her chance of independence. What the fuck am I talking about Rosa has always been an independent girl who'd stand up for others and herself. She was a hotheaded angry bird in high school though at home she was quiet and restrained.

Moving Ajax's legs to the side, I sit down on the black sofa placing my arm on the arm rest.
Armard walks in and out of his room gathering some things.
"What business is he opening this time?" I question him. Killian already had three international private universities for the rich kids and was the CEO of France's largest investment firm. That job role alone gets him millions of euros per year.