𝟏𝟑 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

We leave the party straight away. Three SUV's take us back to Octavia's fathers mansion.
We walk into the silence while Blair grabs her things to leave.

Aziza was staying at her cousins place im guessing Yazia.
The crew was in the living room sitting silently.
Armard was playing with Rosa's red hair as Ajax sat legs spread on a single couch.
Octsvia had her back straight and eyes set on the fire.

"Why dont you change into something comfortable. Rosa take her to her room." I tell the girls. Without arguing they leave the room so we could have a chat.

I take Octavia's seat and face the boys. "What will we do about Damien." Armard asks.
"He's not a threat to us but if he tries anything I'll send him to the bottem of the ocean." I tell them lighting a cigarette.

It was roughly twelve something and everyone was tired. I loosen my tie and sit back passing my spliff to Armard he takes a puff and breaths out the smoke. "Octavia told us about your idea of starting a collab." I tell Ajax involving him into the conversation. He nod, "Yeah we were thinking." He says.

I share a look with Armard who sounds alright with it. "I could join GP so I dont muddle up." He says inspiring ajaxs imaginations.
We take our minds off of everything that has happened tonight. Apart from Blair.

"What is it?" I ask Ajax. He looks up and asks, "What?"

"Whatevers gotten you this silent. Even if your mouths shut I can hear you fucking thinking." I tell him. Ajaxs never quiet unless somethings nagging on him.
"Long night, just want to go home." He said playing with his fingers.

From upstairs, I hear muffled voices, more like shouting. I shoot up leaving the sitting room. In the corridor, I could clearly hear Octavia yelling. We rush upstairs to find her glaring at Blair.
"This is all your fault, if you had stayed dead mine and Damiens life wouldnt be ruined." She says to Blair.

"If you wasnt born we wouldnt be in this predicament." Blair snarls.
"What is going on?" I ask walking to Octavia. "She was giving dirts at me when I walked pass." Octavia struts crossing her arms. Ajax sniggers at her childishness.
I grab Octavia's arm pulking her away. "Come on, she's leaving to London anyways."
"Yeah you listen like the bitch you sre." Blair says rolling her eyes. She was jealous and so was Octaiva. I really hated being that guy.

Octavia stomps back pulling her arm away from me. "He doesnt want you get that through your thick skull, he's mine." Octavia says defensively. She was a soft touchy girl but I liked this side of her too. I hold back a smirk this was the first time I've seen her this fiery and possessive.

"If he didnt want me he wouldnt have kissed me then." Blair snarls. My jaw drops forgetting that whome night. Worry peals my skin as I see Octavias eyes burn through blair. "What did you just say?" Octavia grites mad as ever.
"Thats right while you was on your vacay, your husband wanted to remember what I tasted like." She says licking her lips smiling.

Octavia doesnt waste another second and hauls Blairs hair into her hands and swings her into the wall. I was lost for words that I couldn't correct her. "Let go of me you crazy bitch!" Blair screams. As fast as lightning I jolt forward but Rosa steps infront of me.

"You dare as saving Blair and I will send you to yours and my mother to beat you up." Rosa threatens pointing her fingers at me.
Octavia brings her elbows up to Blairs nose and blood splurs out. She screams holding her nose.
Ajax winces scrunching his nose. "That got to hurt."

Blair tears out of Octavia's fingers. Strand of black hair is knotted in Octavia's hand while Blair grabs her own head. She really did seem like Damiens sister.