Getting to know things better

-Morning, Serly.
Oliver raised his eyes up the moment she came in.
She didn't answer, or more correctly, she doesn't answer.
He looked at her, smiling, but his eyes were squinting.
-You're supposed to say it back.
-Why should I say "It back"?
Oliver and Selena laughed.
-And...why are you up so early?
Oliver asked with genuine curiosity and suspicion.
She shrugged.
-I don't know. It just happened to be this way.
Her voice was barely hearable.
-Well sit down. Breakfast is almost ready.
Selena requested.
Oliver kept carefully examining her.
Suddenly he smiled and sat closer to her.
-Hey, watch, Emily's going to come in in...almost 20 minutes and she's going to say something like "I know, I know, I'm late, but I just can't help but sleep! Is it a sin to love to sleep? Dear me..."
They all laughed.
-Hey, don't you dare talk like that behind her back, Oliver!
-Yeah, I forgot, Selena likes lazy people.
-I don't! I hate laziness!
-Emily is laziness, lazy and ness suffix.
They chuckled.
-Here's breakfast. Keep some for Emily too.
-I'm sure if we want to save some for her, we mustn't eat and instead we have to make more food.
Selena smiled and rolled her eyes at his comment.
While they were eating, Emily came in, yawning and tired.
-Hey everyone... I'm late, aren't I? Yes, I'm late. But at least I came. If I could, I would've slept a little bit, and by that I mean a lot, longer. I love sleeping. It's in my blood. I'd marry sleep if it were legal. But no, I wouldn't marry sleep...
She muttered sleepily.
Oliver looked at Serly, who was slightly smirking, and laughed.
-Everyday.
Then he turned to Emily.
-But if Dan were sleep, you would, wouldn't you?
-Yee...what? What does Dan have to do with me?
She awkwardly laughed.
Oliver smirked.
-Oh, I have no idea. What does her crush have to do with her? That's a mystery. It can't be solved even by the best detective in the world, or even in the universe!
Emily's face turned red and she put her stray lock of chestnut hair behind her ear.
-I know, right?
They all laughed.
-We left food for you. Just pretend it's the only food left on Earth and don't ask for more.
Oliver teased her.
-How kind of you!
She looked at the rich table.
-Okay everyone, listen up. After breakfast we have a lot of planning, brainstorming and discussing to do. So hurry up. I'm going to inform the others about everything.
Selena broke the light-heartedness of the room.
-Yes ma'am.
Emily said half asleep.
After some hours they start bringing papers, pencils, rulers and many other things.
The ma'am began.
-Okay, so now we know where they hide and where they send drones from. We should attack on the guards and get in. We'll look for clues and get on with our case.
-Selena, one question, did any of the groups find anything?
Oliver asked.
-Yes, The NF gang is already planning to attack on a hideout they found, the SPs already took action on a place they found and the SJs are planning on sending drones and make a map of this forest, so then they could mark where there are hideouts and where we attacked...
-Right. The SJs should send a copy of their map once they're done.
-I already told them that, Oliver, don't worry.
-Of course you have...
He looked away.
-Same teams, today at the same time. The only thing that's left for us to do is plan a way to attack them.
Selena's speech truly gave power and hope.
-Two against question mark seems dangerous...
Serly spoke.
-But if the two have a great plan, it's fine.
Oliver assured.
-But the guards are too strong...not mentioning the drones and the other guards looking for us in groups...So we need a plan that's not too full of holes. I say that we split in two and the two split in two. One will distract the guards while the other will find and destroy the drones, then they could get in the room together and find information.
Serly explained her idea.
-Is the only time you talk when working?
Serly quietly gave him a serious and slightly mad look.
Oliver gave her a questioned look.
-Okay...but what if the distractor fails?
He reminded her of a possibility.
-Then the distractor will retreat. But that mustn't happen, or the guards will expect someone to come after this attack and the drones will be more careful. We have one move and we shouldn't fail.
She stated confidently.
-But failure is still possible. How do we prevent it from happening?
He asked, more like testing her abilities.
-We can distract them with something and then attack them while they are distracted and at the same time the other destroys drones.
She seriously answered.
-What if a drone sees us? Or we don't find drones? Or the guards tell the computer man to be more careful after they get attacked? Or the attacker gets caught?
He was a true skeptic.
-We'll be wearing black in the dark, so all we have to do is not move much and stay hidden, not finding drones is possible, and that's why one of us will search for drones while the other will attack and distract, if the attacker gets caught, the gadgets will be with us and we will use them to hurt the guards or escape if tied. And if the computer man gets warned, we'll be prepared for more danger. More drones will be looked for and destroyed.
She covered all the holes.
-But what if the drone searcher accidentally moves too much and gets hurt by the drone?
He is also a possibility generator.
-That's up to the searcher. If careful, nothing will happen to you, if not careful, get hurt or worse, killed.
-Don't you think we should wear protection?
-We could, but that will make us heavier and it will be harder for us to move.