Planning for the last time, hopefully

The group was confused. Now what?
-So, uhh... I'd say we called Selena, but she didn't take a walkie talkie with her.
Jonathan mumbled.
-I don't think we need to wait for Selena and Theresa.
Serly confessed.
-Cool bravery.
Sam commented.
-You sure she won't explode?
-I'm confident she will be very pleased to find out that we planned.
-Optimism isn't really a safe choice.
-You can not participate if you're scared, but she'll have a terrible opinion about you.
Sam coughed.
-First of all, I'm not scared and second, I don't care about her or anyone else's opinion.
-Of course you aren't, your actions say so, they definitely don't prove your words wrong.
She sarcastically commented at his response.
Everyone gathered around the table again.
-You're going to leave me as a cliffhanger?
-You have free will. Do whatever you want.
Serly mumbled without turning her attention to Sam.
-Now that we know where he keeps his prisoners, we have to attack. There are obstacles we have to pass through, like reaching the destination underground. So first, we have to get rid of the hideout on the underground hideout. That wouldn't be hard if it were in a random place, but since it's on that hideout it could be more dangerous and have ultra protection. But that's just a possibility, not a fact. We have to expect everything. Then, after we get rid of that hideout we'll search inside, just in case there are clues. If not, then we get ready for the most important part. It's underground, which obviously means digging. Before we start all that, first we have to make sure we have attacked every hideout. If not, they could send the guards after us and... that's a problem. So the first thing we will do is attack on the remaining hideouts. I say we spend today doing that. After that we attack on the last, possibly more dangerous hideout. Then the digging...we need to make it quick...
They all started to think of a way.
-The drones can do it if they all team up. All of them. But I don't know if we'll make it.
Emily suggested.
-What if there's some kind of secret door to get underground? How does Hemsworth do it?
Marina wondered.
-He has portals. And we will examine that area beforehand.
Boris answered her question.
-If only the drones had invisible mode...
Emily dreamt, an idea probably learnt from Selena.
-Stick with what we have.
Serly ordered.
-When you dug to there, you reached the exact destination of the hideout, right? I mean you clearly saw the whole hideout building, right?
Oliver asked Marina with enthusiasm.
-Right.
She answered, trying to connect what he's going to say with a million possibilities.
-So, then that means the destination's surroundings were clear, no dirt.
She shook her head.
-No dirt. Just metals and rocks. It kind of looked like a cave, but it was a metal according to the drone. It looked like a construction worker's area. I should show you my recording.
The drone appeared.
-Here look.
After speeding up the process, because there was nothing in the beginning of the video, she finally showed the recording of the destination. It looked like the process of building a house. There were pipes, pillars and a roof made of metal. The only rock here was the hideout, which looked like a normal house.
-If the roof is made of metal then we can't dig from the exact destination.
Oliver stated and continued.
-While some of us attack on the hideout on the underground one, others will dig a bigger hole to the outside. So we should open a new path from the inside to the outside for the inside from the outside. Did you understand anything I said?
Most of them stood confused, not getting Oliver's idea, but some nodded.
-For those who didn't understand.
Serly took a pencil and began sketching.
-This is the NF camp. This is the path opened by Marina. From the NF camp to the underground hideout. This is the hideout on top of the underground one. This is the underground hideout. The roof is metal. It ends here. If we open a new path here, it will be crossed with the one opened by Marina. This is the crossed point. So there will be a path from the destination to the underground hideout.
-Oh...