Mixed emotions

-If you don't mind, we'll start first.
Jonathan stated.
-The day we found the pictures of the hideouts, we decided to find out how far they are from our camp.
-We did the same, they were 3km away from the NT camp.
Selena added.
-Uhh, yes, they were all 4km away from our camp, which meant 3km away from yours. But sadly, we didn't know which direction.
Jonathan looked over at the blonde, pale, thin girl with blue eyes and freckles.
She continued.
-We thought that if they were all 4km away from our camp, then they're either all the same hideout, or they're somehow inside each other, you know, like Russian dolls. If we look on the map, we'll see that here there is only one hideout 4km away from the NF camp and 3km away from the NT camp. The rest are on our east. Which means, this one is the hideout in the pictures.
Selena nodded.
-When we used the potion and found out they were 3km away from here, we thought Hemsworth either used all these pictures to trick us, or they really are the hideouts. I found these pictures very similar too, but I thought there were 4 hideout pictures.
The blonde girl smiled and nodded.
-I understand why you would think that. These pictures could had been taken on the same day at different times, judging by the direction of the moon, but it is possible that he took pictures of different places. I agree more with the theory that it was taken on the same day at different times, because if you look in the background, you'll see that everything is in the same place and position in all pictures. It could be that they all have the same background, but that's unlikely.
Selena carefully examined the pictures and widely smiled at her.
-Yes, you're right.
The blonde continued.
-Another thing we found out is that under that hideout, there's another hideout.
Oliver squinted.
-You mean underground?
The blonde nodded.
-Yes, Marina did some digging and went 4km that way. Her goal was to spy inside that hideout, but instead she found a new hideout.
Selena looked back at Oliver and Serly.
-Tell me, when the potion shows us the distance of the hideouts and camps, does it use height too? Or does it look at everything like the world is flat?
Oliver's eyes lit up.
-It's a flat earther. It only shows you the distance to reach there and then dig. Not reach there with digging.
-And why do you think that hideout is underground?
Oliver chuckled.
-You can't hear the shouts of people underground.
Selena smiled at him and turned to the blonde.
-We just found out the location of the kidnapped people.
The SP gang appeared.