29

Chapter 29 Are You Alright?

Aylin searched through her memories but couldn’t find any results.

“Ms. Koch, do you need him to come in?”

John saw that Aylin didn’t respond for a long time, so he asked tentatively.

Aylin waved her hand and went to open the door with a tense expression.

Hanson stood at the door with a fake smile that he thought was kind.

“You finally came out. In fact, I came to apologize today. What Sariah did in the company indeed influenced the company’s reputation. No matter what, we are a family. Nothing can’t be solved

within the family. Aylin, please forgive her for my sake.”

As he spoke, he was about to walk into the house.

“Wait!”

Aylin stopped Hanson with her arm, her eyes filled with coldness.

“Uncle, is this how you apologize? Did I let you in?”

Hanson’s face stiffened. When he saw Ryker sitting in the living room, his smile almost split open. “Why is he here? I didn’t expect your relationship to be so good. Did I disturb you?”

Hanson narrowed his eyes, implying something.

Ho ho!

He did not realize that Aylin and Ryker had such a relationship.

It turned out that he had fallen into Aylin’s trap from the start!

What a slut!

Hanson clenched his fist in his pocket.

Because of Aylin, he was forced to exile his beloved daughter. After Lexie knew about this, she fought with him with tears all day.

However, Aylin was dating Ryker!

Did Aylin make fun of them?

“Didn’t you want to give me something? Where is it?”

wrapped package from his pocket.

Get Borto

“Aylin, actually, I came here to return this to you. You have already inherited the company. Logically speaking, it should be returned to its owner.”

After the package was opened, Aylin saw it clearly. Her heart suddenly trembled.

“Why is it in your hands?”

She tried her best to suppress her emotions.

What Hanson had was a jade amulet. It looked ordinary and did not have many dazzling aspects. But

in Aylin’s eyes, this jade amulet had a different meaning.

“I’ll be sad if you don’t call me uncle. No matter what, we are a family!”

Hanson handed the amulet to Aylin.

Aylin took it. She trembled slightly, and her breathing was a bit sluggish.

“What do you mean by this? You want to threaten me with Ethan?”

A memory that had been sealed for a long time was opened just like that.

Back then, Aylin was only four years old, and her father’s younger brother, Ethan Koch, had just

reached adulthood..

No one had expected that Aylin would fall into the water. Ethan was not good at swimming. He passed away in order to save her.

Early that morning, Ethan had sent Aylin a jade amulet.