157

Ryker followed Sally’s gaze and saw Aylin standing not far away, her arms crossed and her back straight, with an indifferent expression in her eyes.

At this moment, Sally’s carefully styled hair was a mess, and her makeup had been washed tears. With her last bit of strength, she clung to the corner of Ryker’s clothes.

“Ryker will help the young model, right?”

away by

“Of course, the more arrogant she was when she hit someone earlier, the more embarrassed she’ll be later. Just wait and see!”

All eyes were focused on Aylin, filled with mockery and ridicule.

“Ryker, help me, Aylin broke my hand… I need to call the police, Ryker, please help me get this crazy woman behind bars.”

Sally’s eyes brimmed with surging hatred.

This woman dared to ruin her own hand; she must make this woman pay the price in blood!

But who knew…

Ryker subtly shifted his body to dodge Sally, then disdainfully patted the corner of his clothes that had just been touched. After doing all this, he quickly walked over to Aylin.

Just when everyone thought he was going to stand up for Sally, he stopped Aylin’s hand. “Did she hurt you? Does your hand hurt?”

The light gently spilled down, casting a faint shadow on the man’s face, making him appear even more extraordinary and exuding a unique charm.

At this very moment, the internationally renowned model seemed to have forgotten her own identity, not hiding her concern and affection for Aylin in the slightest.

The young models were dumbfounded.

Although Ryker had always been gentle and friendly, there was always a subtle distance between him and others. Just when they thought that this was simply Ryker’s nature, reality gave them a harsh slap in the face.

Aylin calmly rotated her wrist, dispelling the fierceness in her eyes and smiled at him, “I’m fine, it’s just that someone’s shouting annoyed me.

Sally’s eyes turned red with anger as she covered her injured spot, her voice hoarse and strained,

Ryker, it’s me who got hurt, she’s the one who hit me! Why are you helping her?”

“Shut up!”

Ryker cast a cold glance, his pitch-black pupils filled with sharpness. “If she hit you, it’s because you were wrong. If you upset her, you upset me. Hitting you is getting off lightly. Apologize!”

After hearing this, Sally was so furious that she almost went crazy, “No way!”

She cried out loudly, her shrill voice nearly piercing everyone’s eardrums, “Why should I apologize to a crazy woman who intentionally hurt me!”

Arthur couldn’t believe it. Without even asking, Ryker immediately took Aylin’s side.

“This…”

Arthur’s face contorted with worry, realizing that the situation had become even more difficult to handle. If only Ryker hadn’t shown up.

The onlookers were also taken aback as they quietly observed Aylin. They noticed her casually

playing with her fingers, seemingly used to Ryker’s attentiveness. This made them even more

curious about her identity.

It must be something significant for Ryker to handle it with such care.

Who is she, after all?

Meanwhile, the doors of the hall opened, and Gavyn and Waylon walked in.