97

Chapter 97 Impressive Hidden Identity of Aylin

A person dressed in a chef’s uniform appeared, with a plump figure, thick eyebrows, and big eyes.

Who else could it be, if not Oscar!

Oscar is the specially appointed head chef at Deli Restaurant, who only comes once a month and is not easily willing to meet people.

Why did they suddenly come to their private room today?

Still holding a hot dish in your hand?

Oscar carefully carried the plate with both hands, walking steadily to the side of the table. Without looking at anyone else, he respectfully bowed to Aylin.

“Ms. Koch, I didn’t have a chance to make this steamed fish for you again since you disappeared last time. Today, I’m fortunate to meet you again, so please allow me to treat you to my culinary skills.”

He had a humble demeanor, showing none of the arrogance or airs one would expect from a head

chef.

Aylin scooped up a spoonful.

The fish is tender and smooth, while the bamboo shoots are crisp, sweet, and delectable. It’s truly

delicious.

“Not bad, showing improvement.”

The mere five words had already sent Oscar over the moon with joy. He, who had always been reserved and serious, now had his eyes narrowed into slits, unable to contain his happiness.

“Really? All these years, I’ve been diligently studying and innovating according to what you taught me. Although everyone praises my dishes, I haven’t received your approval, and that has always left me feeling uneasy.”

He was deeply moved, as if a weight had been lifted from his heart. “With your words today, I finally dare to fully believe in my own craftsmanship.”

Waylon and Wesley were already dumbfounded.

This situation seems like Oscar is seeking advice from Aylin, doesn’t it?

Wesley opened his mouth in surprise, “Mr. Huxley, it seems like you’re acquainted with this young Jady from the Koch family?”

“Not just an acquaintance.” Oscar smiled shyly, a rare sight. “In fact, Ms. Koch could be considered

my mentor.”

Aylin chuckled and shook her head, “I wouldn’t dare to claim that. I’ve just been fortunate enough to discuss cooking skills, that’s all.”

Upon hearing this, Oscar couldn’t help but wave his hands repeatedly.

“No, you are my master!”

Waylon was speechless.

His mind has completely frozen.

Although he had heard from the Delacruz family housekeeper before that Aylin was a great cook, he had never experienced it firsthand.

But he thought that those were just some dishes he was good at making.

Surprisingly, Aylin turned out to be the master of Oscar, the top Chinese chef in New York!

Waylon was feeling terrible,

He asked Oscar in a daze, “Do you mean that Aylin is your master, and her cooking skills are even better than yours?”

“Of course!”

Oscar gazed at Aylin, his eyes filled with admiration. “Ms. Koch’s culinary skills are beyond my reach. Despite practicing day and night, I can only grasp a fraction of her expertise. When Ms. Koch defeated several of my grandpa’s top disciples with just a dish of pork trotter soup, he was full of praise for her. Unfortunately, Ms. Koch had no interest in inheriting my grandfather’s legacy. Otherwise, he would have made her his successor!”