156

In an instant, Carmen felt as if she could hear the sound of her own heart shattering.

She opened her eyes wide, staring at Waylon, unable to believe everything she was seeing before

her.

This man has changed!

The carefree man before her eyes, who used to greet her with a smile and treat her kindly, was now

doing all this for Aylin.

How could she be mean to her for a woman who was once not even as good as a housekeeper in her

home?

Carmen was so furious that she felt like her insides were about to explode. Her face turned from

pale to flushed as she pointed at Aylin, looking at Waylon with a wronged expression. “You want me to apologize to this little bitch, Waylon? Are you out of your mind?”

Once, Aylin was as humble as the dust beneath her feet, but now she attends lavish banquets in her

finest attire, outshining all the other beauties present.

Now, she even took away Waylon’s affection for her!

How can Carmen bear it!

“What kind of spell has she cast on you all, that each of you has been deceived by her!”

Carmen’s eyes were filled with venom as she glared at Aylin, wishing she could tear her apart right.

then and there. “This woman is promiscuous, born lowly! She cheated on my brother when they

were married, she’s a two-timer, who knows how many men she’s been messing around with every day! You actually want someone like that? Aren’t you afraid of catching a disease?”

Not far away, Gavyn overheard this conversation, his thick black eyebrows furrowing into a frown.

Aylin and Ryker indeed have an inappropriate relationship!

This further confirmed the thoughts in the man’s heart. With a long stride, Gavyn quickly walked

over to Aylin’s side.

Waylon thought Carmen might have gone crazy, “I know Ms. Koch’s character. She’s very capable, and it’s normal for her to have a wide social circle. After all, outstanding people tend to gather together. For the sake of Gavyn being my best friend, I’m giving you a piece of advice.”

His cold, distant gaze swept over the woman’s face, filled with impatience. “What I dislike the most are those who slander others out of thin air, with ill intentions. They are truly detestable.”

Carmen’s face instantly turned pale.

Get Bonds

Aylin had been watching the show with her arms crossed. Upon hearing this, she raised an eyebrow and glanced at Waylon.

She tutted.

This person usually doesn’t act seriously, but when it comes to crucial matters, they can actually

handle them well.

These words were clear-headed and reasonable, helping her without seeming overly flattering or ingratiating. Contrary to the image of a playboy, his moral values were actually quite upright.

Carmen caught the two exchanging glances, especially the way Waylon looked at Aylin. His gaze was filled with admiration, completely different from the way he looked at her!