96

Chapter 96 Scrapes the Heart

Robert noticed that his sister was unhappy and glared at Waylon, giving him a cold warning.

“Enough talk, get out!”

Waylon didn’t even glance at Robert; all he saw were Aylin’s expressive eyes, filled with emotion and charm, even the sharpness of her gaze couldn’t conceal the myriad of enchanting allure.

My heart sk ip ped a beat in that moment.

Well, this is quite different from the obedient and bland virtuous wife of the past, like the difference between clouds and mud.

What should I do? He just loves this particular one.

Waylon’s lips were pursed, his heart feeling as if it had been gently scratched by a kitten – a sensation both ticklish and tender.

Does Aylin’s strong aversion to hearing Gavyn’s name mean that she has absolutely no feelings for him and really hates him now?

Well, it seems like his good buddy really has no chance now!

So, if he pursues Aylin, it wouldn’t be considered stealing her away from someone else, right?

Hehe, Waylon thought to himself, feeling overjoyed. Yes, he believed he still had a great chance!

Isn’t today’s meal a great start?

Squeak!

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Wesley returned.

No one brought up the previous topic again, and everyone carefully hid their subtle expressions, quietly waiting for the delicious food to arrive.

The waiter brought a wooden basin filled with warm water and towels, inviting them to wash their hands.

Upon seeing the bird and branch pattern engraved on the basin, Wesley couldn’t help but smile. “This basin has quite an interesting design,” he said.

Aylin lowered her eyes modestly and said, “It’s just a humble little skill, merely to complement the restaurant’s decor and ambiance. I’m glad you like it.”

This is no small feat.

Waylon quietly muttered to himself in his heart.

The private room they were in was an upscale VIP room at Deli Restaurant, which was not easily The pr accessible. Even with a reservation made half a year in advance, it might not be guaranteed.

In order to embody the concept of American cuisine, the decor is designed with a touch of vintage

charm.

Surrounded by two large screens adorned with oil paintings, the scenery depicted was that of green bamboo drooping in the rain. Even though Waylon himself wasn’t particularly interested in traditional Chinese landscape paintings, the exquisite brushstrokes still managed to capture his

attention.

The chairs they sat on were made of pear wood, intricately carved with delicate patterns, and each one was worth a fortune.

The porcelain items on the table mountain don’t seem to have any particularly outstanding

features.

In fact, it’s top-grade white porcelain from ancient times, a treasure that would typically be used as a vase and displayed prominently in one’s home. Yet, Deli Restaurant uses it for their bowls and plates.

They’re really willing to invest heavily!

It must be said that the money was well spent here. The place exudes a subtle and understated. luxury, with a lingering charm that can withstand scrutiny and refinement in its arrangement.