117

Chapter 117 What Is Your Opinion on This?

The wedding scene was already bustling with excitement.

The guests, who were originally in high spirits to congratulate, suddenly turned into onlookers enjoying the show!

Gavyn’s face was expressionless, and only those close to him could feel the rampant coldness emanating from him, as terrifying as an approaching storm.

“The operating system has issues, and you guys don’t know how to cut off the power? Where are your brains?”

The person in charge seemed to have some heart issues, as their face grew paler and paler. In the end, their eyes rolled back, and they fainted from fright.

Lloyd jumped in surprise, “Oh, oh! What’s going on here? Don’t pass out on me. Hurry, hurry, bring the oxygen bag!”

The bodyguard quickly handed over the oxygen bag.

The assistant of the person in charge hurriedly explained, “Mr. Delacruz, we’ve tried cutting off the power, but it’s useless. Even without power, the screen continues to play as usual.”

“Then smash it for me!”

The person in charge woke up with a gasp, almost fainting again. “Mr. Delacruz, this screen costs

millions…”

“Crash!”

Gavyn’s face was half submerged in shadows cast by the light, his expression dark and unclear, and an intimidating aura emanated from him.

“Yes, yes, yes… I’m going to smash it right away!”

Let’s get to it! The resourceful person rolled up their sleeves, and together with a few staff members, they gathered nearby idle tables, chairs, and wooden sticks, then waved their hands. towards the big screen!

A wave of astonishment swept through the audience.

“What’s this for… to keep people from seeing it, right?”

“Smash it directly? He’s really willing to do that.”

“What are you saying? If it doesn’t work out, are we just going to entertain everyone with erotic

art?”

The sound of clanging and banging echoed all around, and even though the screen was worth millions, it couldn’t withstand the violent dismantling by the crowd. Moments later, with a loud banga unassive crack appeared on the screen

Scoop set

The video Sially came to a balt, ending in a brutal manner.

Laila’s face turned pale, and her slow-witted brain finally snapped back to reality, working rapidly. “Gay, you have to believe me, it really wasn’t me…”

Before she could finish speaking, two lines of tears streamed down her face. Her delicate eyebrows Burrowed Sightly, and her long eyelashes were damp with dew. It was a sight that evoked sympathy

and compassio

Garco’s face was expressionless, his narrowed eyes concealing his emotions, making Laila’s heart

Mrs. Delacruz’s location, please!

“I don’t know who’s trying to frame me, really, Gavyn, but I’ve never done anything to hurt you. In my heart, from beginning to end, there’s only ever been you, Gavyn!

I don’t know that director at all. Someone is trying to slander me by throwing dirt on my name…”

As she spoke, she held her chest with her hand, as if unable to bear the sudden turn of events and struggling to catch her breath. She leaned weakly against Gavyn.

Some daring reporters managed to capture this exciting scene, immediately pointing their cameras at the protagonist

Gavyn took a deep breath without showing any emotion, transforming all his feelings into the rise and fall of his chest, trying hard to suppress them.

He supported Laila, “The issue has been resolved. You can sit down and rest now.”

Regaining their senses, Haleigh and Carmen were on the verge of going crazy. Both of them were so furious that they felt like their hearts, livers, and lungs were about to explode, especially Haleigh.

She treated Laila like her own daughter, but she never expected Laila to give her such a “big surprise.” Laila turned out to be so filthy, even worse than Aylin!

Aylin…

Whenever Haleigh thought of Aylin, the memory of the last beating came to mind, making it feel as

if a mouthful of old blood was stuck in her throat.

She turned her head, wanting to give Laila a couple of slaps right away.

Unexpectedly, a gossip reporter who had caught wind of the situation blocked their path.

“Mrs. Delacruz, what is your opinion on this matter, and would you still allow Ms Marsh to enter your home?” The reporter didn’t dare to interview Gavyn, but they were brave enough to approach

Haleigh.

Haleigh was speechless.

Damn that big-headed ghost!

Regardless of whether the situation is true or false, Haleigh no longer wants Laila as her daughter-in-law.

However, even though they were furious to the point of exploding, they still had their doubts. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, they couldn’t expose the truth for the sake of saving face.

Haleigh laughed insincerely, “I think there’s been a misunderstanding. Our Laila is just too outstanding, so it’s normal for some people in the circle to be jealous! It’s slander, absolutely slander. We will get to the bottom of this!”

In her heart, she thought, Laila, this damn, disgraceful little wench!

Carmen also realized that no matter what the truth was, they were all in the same boat now. So she quickly chimed in, “Exactly! There are countless women who want to marry my brother. Isn’t it possible that someone might have ulterior motives and resort to despicable means?”

Haleigh gritted her teeth and said, “Such a despicable person, acting so shamelessly! They must be severely punished when caught!”

He spoke with great eloquence and conviction, as if he were an expert on the subject.

Jessica, who was at odds with Haleigh, sneered immediately, sarcastically saying, “Oh, I didn’t know you were so patient. Your palms must be almost digging through, huh?”

Her daughter sneered as well, “It seems Mr. Delacruz doesn’t have a good eye for people. At least my brother only gets involved with clean women and never goes for second-hand goods.”

Carmen raised her eyebrows in annoyance and snapped at the two, “Shut up! I’ve already said that this is a spear against the Delacruz family. It’s meant to target us, the Delacruz family, and it’s slander!

“Ha, slander, are you blind?”

Interrupting her wasn’t Carmen or Haleigh, but rather a somewhat familiar male voice that seemed to come from nowhere.

a