62

Chapter 62 We Are Already Divorced

Under the bright lights of the hall, Gavyn’s handsome features were accentuated, his eyes slightly darkened as he gazed in Aylin’s direction.

What is she doing? Doubting her identity?

Aylin snorted inwardly and coldly withdrew her gaze.

There’s no use in doubting. With the abilities of his subordinates, they will never be able to find out!

Aylin walked to a quiet spot to text Suzanne. That gül said she was going to the restroom to touch up her makeup, but she’s still nowhere to be seen. It’s time to say goodbye and leave.

What Aylin didn’t know was that as soon as she left, Gavyn said goodbye to Benjamin.

“I have a project to discuss with the daughter of the Koch family, and since Aylin is her assistant, I’ll go have a chat with her.”

As soon as Aylin sent the message, her wrist was suddenly grabbed.

“Come with me at once.”

Aylin was so close that she could even smell the elegant and expensive woody fragrance emanating from the man. She tried to push Gavyn away, but he stood firm like an unyielding wall of iron and copper, refusing to budge.

Aylin frowned, “What are you doing?”

Gavyn remained silent, dragging Aylin to a quieter corner. He gripped her hand tightly, leaving a

red mark around her wrist.

Aylin couldn’t bear it any longer and shook off his hand, her face cold. “Gavyn, you’re hurting me!”

The dim light in the corner cast a shadow over half of Gavyn’s face, making his features appear even more striking and mysterious. As Aylin pushed him away, the emotions in his eyes became unfathomable.

“Aylin, let me ask you something.”

Gavyn had too many doubts in his heart.

This woman first suddenly learned to appreciate art, and then, within a few days, became the assistant to the daughter of the Koch group through Ryker. He originally thought this was already outrageous enough, but now she even gets along so well with the Bennett family, who have a close relationship with the Koch family.

In the past, whenever something unexpected happened, he could always find an excuse to muddle through, but that doesn’t mean he was easily fooled

The daughter of the Koch family was introduced, but Gavyn was also a person in power. What benefits could the company gain from supporting dari assistant like this?

Gavyn leaned in close to Aylin, his eyes burning will intensity, as if he wanted to see right through her. “I’ve looked into Ryker, and most of his influence and connections are in the modeling and fashion world. Relying solely on him, you would never have the chance to meet anyone from the Bennett family!

There can’t be so many coincidences in the world, Aylin. What are you hiding from me?”

Aylin was taken aback; she hadn’t expected that after all this time, Gavyn was still fixated on this

issue.

After three years of marriage, he never showed concern for anything about her.

Divorced, and now you come asking who she is?

How amusing.

O

“Why should I answer you?” Aylin sneered, her lips curling. The beautiful eyes that once admired Gavyn were now filled with nothing but cold indifference.

“I want to know.”

“You want to know, so I should just tell you? Where’s the logic in that?”

From a distance, someone seemed to be watching. Aylin took a step back, her lips curling into a cold, mocking smile. “Mr. Delacruz, can you stop controlling that much and mind your own business? We’re already divorced. I don’t live in your house, nor do I rely on you for support. What obligation do I have to tell you anything?”

Aylin didn’t hold back at all.

Gavyn’s face was cold and somber, his handsome features seemingly coated in a layer of icy frost.

This woman, ever since her divorce, has truly become more and more eloquent.

He suppressed his anger, “Alright, let’s talk about something else.”

Aylin frowned as she looked at him.

“You’re the one who made my mother steal the painting, aren’t you? How could you be so cold-hearted to manipulate an innocent elder like that?”

Aylin wanted to hear what he had to say, but all she heard were these accusations.

Her anger also flared up all of a sudden.

It was supposed to be a lovely banquet, but her mood was ruined by Gavyn’s constant pestering. To

Chapter 62 We Are Arandi/File

make matters worse, he even had the audacity to pou at her nose and slander herl

Aylin langhest bitterly hanger, “Innocent eldere il Don’t you know how your mother and sister have treated me these past the yead And how they humiliated me at the art exhibition, didn’t You ser that?

So what if I was the one who did 112 I didn’t hold a life to her throat and force her to steal or rob.

dym the first place, she wouldn’t have ended up She agreed to it herwell it she hadn’t been soge like this. She brought this humiliation upon herself

As expected, she’s the one who did it!

Gavyn clenched his fingertips, furious enough to single Aylin. He gritted his teeth and said, “The goods have already been delivered to the Koch Grog, and yet you’re still pulling this stunt. Taking revenge once wasn’t enough, so you’re doing it ago. And you claim you don’t have an evil heart!”

Aylin was taken aback

She grasped the key point.

The items have already been delivered to the Koch Group. When did this happen?