130

Chapter 130 Want Her to Be My Granddaughter

Haleigh’s eyes widened in astonishment, her jaw almost unable to close.

In a moment, she realized what was happening and scoffed, waving her hand dismissively. “Keep dreaming! Just because you share the Koch surname, you think you can turn from a country bumpkin into a phoenix? You don’t even bother to prepare your lies, bumpkin!”

Carmen couldn’t accept this reality either.

That’s the Koch Group we’re talking about, a group that can be compared to the Delacruz Group. How dare someone impersonate the young lady of the Koch Group! They should take a look at themselves and see if they’re even worthy!

She glared at Aylin and scoffed, “If you’re really someone from the Koch family, why didn’t you say so earlier? Why did you keep it a secret until now?”

Although she did indeed feel that Aylin had become a completely different person from before, she simply thought it was just a trick played by the material girl…

She absolutely couldn’t believe that Aylin was a wealthy young lady!

Aylin’s expression was calm, “I have no reason to deceive Grandpa Steve. I just didn’t mention it before, naturally, I have my special reasons.”

She simply couldn’t be bothered to explain the specifics to this group of people.

Haleigh still didn’t believe it, “You’re just pretending, do you have any proof?”

“Do you remember the man you saw at the cemetery before?” Aylin raised her eyebrows, her gaze cold yet amused. “That’s my brother.

Believe it or not, if you have any doubts, just go ask your son.”

After finishing speaking, Aylin lifted her chin towards Gavyn’s direction.

Haleigh looked at Gavyn with a mix of doubt and disbelief. She never expected her son to actually nod in agreement with her!

Haleigh’s Earthquake of the Pupil!

Aylin’s tall tales wouldn’t fool her, but Gavyn was her own son, and there was no way he could

deceive her!

Carmen was extremely surprised and exclaimed, “Gavyn, are you sure you didn’t get it wrong?”

“No.”

Gavyn’s face was tense, expressing himself concisely and to the point.

“Thank you, Mr. Delacruz, for vouching for me.”

Aylin smiled as she took a sip of her coffee, but there was not a hint of amusement in her eyes. Instead, her beautiful almond-shaped eyes revealed a sense of aloofness.

Upon hearing this, Gavyn’s expression darkened even more, while Aylin paid no attention.

“Steve snapped back to reality, his expression a mix of relief and complexity as he looked at Aylin.

Shaking his head, he said, “Aylin, you’ve really given me a huge surprise!”

“When I first found my family, it was quite a surprise too.”

Aylin smiled faintly, her smile elegant and radiant, causing a sting in Haleigh’s eyes.

It’s unbelievable that Aylin is actually the heiress of the Koch family. How could this be possible…

How could this be possible!

Before, she had always looked down on Aylin, the country bumpkin who had come from the countryside, simply because she despised her humble background and felt that she was an

embarrassment.

At that time, Laila was highly regarded.

Who would have thought that everything about Laila was fake, and it was actually Aylin who was the real heiress, the daughter of the Koch family, incredibly wealthy with a net worth of billions of dollars, leaving Laila far behind in comparison!

She felt regret and anger.

In a place where Haleigh had lost face, she mustered up the strength to redeem herself in another.

With a shift of her eyes, she gritted her teeth and accused Aylin, “Since you’re a daughter of the Koch family, why didn’t you tell us earlier? You’ve been hiding it for so long, there must be at

scheme!

I get it now! Your family wants to steal our Delacruz Group’s trade secrets, and they sent you to be a

spy, didn’t they?”

Aylin was speechless.

“Yeah, is there any reason we can’t talk about it?”

Carmen chimed in, agreeing that this was the only explanation that made sense. “If you have nothing to hide, why didn’t you dare to reveal your identity to us? Hiding your true self for so long in the Delacruz family must mean something’s fishy!”

Aylin suspected that these two people’s intelligence was all given to Gavyn.

Two fifties make a hundred, and together with Gavyn, they form a perfect two hundred and fifty.

She took a sip of coffee and said lightly, “I’ll say it again, everything needs evidence. The

company’s confidential information has always been locked in Gavyn’s study safe, checked. regularly, and any tampering would definitely be discovered. You can ask him if I’ve ever touched it.

If not, I’ll accuse you of defamation!”

Haleigh felt a lump in her throat, as all of this seemed like an unreal illusion, and indeed, there was no evidence to be found.

But she was convinced that Aylin must have had ill intentions, angrily saying, “Well, that must be because you’re still plotting and haven’t succeeded yet! Maybe this time you will…”

“Shut up, you!”

Steve interrupted her angrily.

Haleigh’s face fell, her lips pursed into a thin line, barely holding back the words that threatened to spill out.

“Will this ever end? Aylin has been polite enough, yet you all keep pushing your limits! Do you think my words are just wind passing by your ears?”

Aylin casually patted Steve on the back, “It’s alright, Grandpa Steve, I don’t mind.”

“Ah, you’re just too kind-hearted…”

Steve patted Aylin’s hand, his eyes filled with love and remorse. “Aylin, after hearing so much, I think your grandfather owes you an apology.

I apologize on behalf of the entire Delacruz family,” he said.

“I know how much you’ve been wronged in the past three years, and it’s our family members who don’t understand the rules now. No matter how you put it, it’s the Delacruz family that owes you,”

he continued.

Steve looked at Aylin for a long time before suddenly saying, “Aylin, since I’m not fortunate enough to have you as my granddaughter-in-law, why don’t you become my honorary granddaughter instead?

Grandpa will introduce you to a good man. I’ll personally vouch for him, and there’s no way it could go wrong. Grandpa wants to see you happy, alright?”