147

Chapter 147 Their Secret

So powerful, yet willing to be recruited by Aylin, Gavyn couldn’t help but feel more and more puzzled. Aylin seemed like a mysterious figure shrouded in the mist of the jungle, with countless secrets waiting for him to uncover.

One ends, another begins.

Make him unpredictable!

This mysterious feeling stirred up an uncontrollable restlessness within him, yet it also carried a lethal allure that was impossible to forget.

Gavyn was overwhelmed with distress, while Aylin was brimming with the joy of a resounding

victory.

Waylon stepped forward, his peach blossom eyes full of admiration, “Ms. Koch, you possess. extraordinary skills. Congratulations on winning another impressive comeback battle.”

Aylin’s brow furrowed slightly, her smile fading as if she had just remembered something.

“Cut it out!”

Just now, the situation was urgent, and she didn’t have time to think too much about it. Only now did she realize that Waylon had witnessed everything from beginning to end.

“Don’t you dare reveal a single word about what you’ve seen and heard today!”

Aylin wrapped her arms around herself, her cold voice full of warning, “If Gavyn finds out I know hacking skills and comes looking for trouble, I’ll take you down!”

Waylon was alarmed.

He broke out in a cold sweat upon hearing this and quickly made a zipping gesture, responding, “Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. There won’t be a third person who knows about this!

This is our little secret.”

After taking the oath, Waylon returned to his playful demeanor. With a mischievous glint in his peach blossom eyes, he deliberately emphasized the words “our secret,” making them sound sticky and sweet, clearly hinting at something.

Aylin wasn’t in the mood to joke around with him, so she immediately issued an order to send him

away.

“It’s getting late now, you can go.”

Waylon had already come, so he wasn’t willing to leave easily. He immediately put on a pitiful expression and said, “Ms. Koch, you’re really too cold-hearted. I’ve come all this way, and you’re

Get Borus

not even willing to treat me to a meal? Who kicks someone out when it’s mealtime?”

Waylon didn’t say it outright, but ever since their time at Deli Restaurant, he had been utterly impressed and in awe of Aylin’s exceptional cooking skills.

If one could have dinner with a beautiful person, it would be even better if the meal was prepared by

the beauty themselves.

That feeling, words can’t describe how wonderful it was!

Aylin chuckled and said, “If Mr. Kline really has nowhere to eat, you can mention my name at Deli Restaurant, and they’ll give you a free meal. But don’t even think about eating here at my place; I don’t entertain strangers.”

The words were spoken without any consideration for his feelings, blatantly implying that he was just an idle and insignificant person.

“Come on, if we can’t have a meal together, we can at least talk business, right?”