133

Chapter 133 A Poor Experience in Bed

Gavyn had been feeling that something was off for a while, and now he finally figured out where the suspicious part lay.

This woman is deliberately diverting attention.

He still remembered that after she saved his grandfather, she acted as if she was noble and selfless, not expecting any rewards. However, in reality, she took a large sum of money from Steve.

It was precisely because of this matter that he felt she was insincere and hypocritical, full of cu**ing and deceit.

Is she still deceiving him under the guise of love?

his

The more Gavyn thought about it, the angrier he became. He stared at her with a heavy frown, tone suddenly rising, “You’re the young lady of the Koch family, you’re not short of money at all! Who did you take the money for? Even now, you’re still lying to me!”

Aylin was speechless.

She felt an itch in her hands, wanting to hit someone!

The faint sense of strangeness brought by memories was completely washed away, and Aylin was burning with anger, feeling that Gavyn was being unreasonable and must be sick!

People are unwilling to answer, yet they are forced to ask; and when they do ask, they still don’t

believe.

What on earth does this person want to do?

Furious, Aylin glared at Gavyn, not bothering to explain herself. She raised an eyebrow and scoffed, “Deceive? Ha… Yes, I deceived you. So what? To tell you the truth, I married into the Delacruz

family for nothing but money!

Later on, I found out that you were extremely stingy, so I didn’t want to stay any longer. Oh, and

there’s you

too!”

Aylin looked at him coldly, sizing him up from head to toe. Her tone was full of sarcasm and disdain as she said, “I think your skills in bed are terrible, completely unworthy of being a husband!”

Gavyn: “You…!!!!!”

Gavyn’s face contorted to the extreme for a moment!

Aylin was delighted, she just wanted to see him get so angry that his face turned black.

Besides, she didn’t really wrong him, did she? In those three years, Gavyn was always exceptionally rough with her, showing no mercy or tenderness. The experience in bed was indeed quite terrible!

Chanter 133. Poor Experience in Rod

Get Bogus

“I’m just telling the truth, and the fact that some people are getting anxious only proves that I’m right.”

Gavyn’s Adam’s apple bobbed up and down, reminiscent of a wild beast preparing to attack. He grabbed Aylin’s wrist and pulled her behind him, his towering figure casting an imposing presence.

His lips tightly pressed together, his voice sharp as a knife, he said with emphasis on each word, “Aylin, I dare you to say that again!”

Aylin felt as if her wrist was about to snap, gritting her teeth, she said, “If you have trouble hearing,

go to the E.N.T. department. I don’t want to repeat myself.”

“Don’t change the subject!” Gavyn stared intently at Aylin, as if trying to see right through her. “Answer my question.”

www.

“The marriage has already ended; there’s nothing more to answer. I’ve said everything I needed to

say.”

Aylin didn’t want to waste her breath explaining her car accident, amnesia, and the long list of

events that followed. Besides, it wasn’t necessary. She forcefully shook off Gavyn’s hand and said,

“Mr. Delacruz, please calm down first. This question-and-answer game is quite uninteresting. ”

Using her combat skills, Aylin managed to break free. Gavyn tried to grab her hand but missed, a

flash of surprise crossing his mind.

“If you have nothing to hide, why won’t you answer me!” Gavyn said, furrowing his brow.

Aylin stepped back and said, “Simply because I don’t want to answer you. It’s that easy.”

A gust of wind blew by, lifting Aylin’s hair. She raised her hand to brush it back, her beautiful almond-shaped eyes narrowing slightly. Aylin looked at him with a somewhat unrestrained smile and said, “Gavyn, from now on, you and I will be strangers. Let’s meet less often.”

After she finished speaking, she turned around without a hint of reluctance and left. The sound of her high heels clicking on the cold marble floor echoed for a long time.

At the entrance of the Delacruz residence, David was driving a convertible, leading a few well-built security guards who were standing side by side, respectfully waiting for Aylin.

Upon seeing Aylin push the door open, everyone simultaneously lowered their heads in greeting, “Hello, Ms. Koch!”

That sound was deafening.

Onlookers, upon seeing this spectacle, couldn’t help but cast sidelong glances and whisper amongst themselves.

Moly

“I don’t know, I haven’t heard of any important person coming.”

“Boss!” David eagerly approached Aylin to help her carry her bag, whispering, “How did it go? Were they disrespectful?”

Aylin waved her hand with a smile, indicating that it was no problem.

David turned around and looked Gavyn up and down, who was closely following him on the mountain. The provocative meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

Gavyn

didn’t know why he had chased after her. He felt it was because he couldn’t accept not getting

an answer from Aylin.

Facing David, he couldn’t bring himself to ask with a darkened expression.

At that moment, as Aylin was closing the car door, she stopped laughing and looked at him coldly. She said, “Gavyn, I want to tell you one last thing. As a man, after getting divorced, be decisive and don’t bother your ex-wife whenever you’re feeling down. I already regret marrying you, so don’t

make me despise you even more.”

As soon as the words were spoken, the car door slammed shut with a bang, not even giving Gavyn a

chance to argue.

The convertible sped away, leaving a trail of dust behind.