Chapter 10: Trashy yet Classy

Chapter 10: Trashy Yet Classy

Levi's P.O.V
Let's be frank, Oceane looked hot. She had on cowboy boots, cut off shorts and a white t-shirt that showed her midriff. I met her eyes and watched her smirk at me. "Like what you see." She let out a laugh, as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing you're ready to leave then?" I said as I began walking towards the exit.

"Yeah, but it's only six. We need to find something to do for a couple of hours." Oceane fell into step with me.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around. Every time we passed by a group of guys I watched them take a second look at Oceane. One group even whistled at her, but she didn't seem to even notice. I let out a low chuckle. Oceane turned and glared down at me.

"Levi, have you even listened to a damn word I have said?" I was so busy people watching I hadn't even realized Oceane had been talking.

"Sorry, but have you even realized the amount of guys who checked you out? I mean a group of them even whistled. I watched as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. I opened the door for her and let out another laugh.

"I'm sorry, but I thought we were having a conversation. Now come on I want to show you something." Oceane said as she threw her car keys at me.

"Oh so now you want me to drive? What happened to it's my baby, no one drives it but me speech?" I smirked and Oceane rolled her eyes in response.

"Oh shut up, we need to get to this place by sunset now come on!"

I laughed and followed her to the car. Once we were settled, Oceane began giving directions. I realized we were heading out of town and to a more rural area.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" I looked over at Oceane as she smiled.

"Don't be stupid, keep your eyes on the road. Don't let me regret letting you drive."

"Where are we going then?" I asked turning my eye's back to the road.

"It's a surprise!" The car fell into a comfortable silence, with Oceane only speaking when to give directions. After thirty minutes Oceane finally said something.

"You never answered my question earlier by the way?"

"And what was that?" I asked. I couldn't remember her ever asking me a question.

"I asked how you knew where the police station was." She glanced over at me.

"Oh," I let out a laugh. "It's not some big mystery, we passed by it when we entered the town." I gave her a duh look.

"Right" Was all she said. "Turn right up here." We turned down a dirt road that had trees lined along it. We drove for another five minutes until suddenly the tree line ended.

"Pull over here." I did as Oceane asked. Before I could even put it into park Oceane had already jumped out.

"Jesus Oceane, hold on now!" I laughed as I watched her run up to a fence that started just as the tree line ended. As I passed the tree line my eyes opened in shock. I looked out and saw an open field with lush grass. In the back, you could see valleys as the sun was just starting to set. I watched as two horses began making their way over to Oceane. I didn't realize how much I had missed Texas until I was looking at something that reminded me of it. I continued making my way over to Oceane. As she heard me approach she looked over and smiled.

"Judging by the stupid grin on your face, I'm assuming you love it." She smirked at me.

All I could do was nodded my head as I stood beside her. It really bugged me that I had been so wrong about her. It bugged me more that it took me a day to figure it out. I looked over at her and smiled.