Chapter 11: Diamond Rings and Old Barstools

Levi's P.O.V

I followed closely behind Oceane as she led the way through the dark hallway. I kept going over the moment where I farted on her. Saying I was embarrassed was an understatement. I was just as embarrassed as the time I puked on Tracy Millers lap during health class. In my defense we were watching a birthing video and the situation with Oceane was due to nerves. The thing was I wasn't even sure why I was nervous.

I bumped into the back of Oceane, which shook me out of my thoughts. I followed her gaze to see Mia and Liam dancing extremely close. Though I'm sure that wasn't what was making Oceane turn white as a ghost. No I believe it was the fact that they were making out. I cursed myself for not saying something to her early.

Liam is such a pig, and no it's not for his make out session with Mia. There was something I had been battling with telling Oceane since I realized she liked Liam. Even when I disliked her, this secret was eating me alive and now that were actually friends it was tearing me apart.

Liam knew that Oceane liked him, worse then that he found it humous. The first night I had attended that party with Jeremy, Liam had been going on about a girl named Oceane. He was laughing saying that it was sad she thought she had a chance. Jeremy told him he was an idiot, Liam shook his head saying that she may be hot but she didn't put out. The conversation got worse from there. Jeremy ended up getting pissed off and walking away. I completely had forgotten about the conversation from that night. It wasn't until I met Oceane that I realized she was the one Liam was talking about.

I quickly grabbed Oceane and pulled her to the bar. Honestly if I had to stare at that make-out anymore I was going to puke. Once we made it to the bar I flagged down the bartender. "Can I get two shots of tequila?" He gave me a look as if to question whether I was legal. I shoved a twenty dollar bill in his face and watched as he pocketed it. He poured the shots and moved onto the next people. I slid both shots over to Oceane and watched her give me a questing look. "Those are both for you, your going to need them" I said and watched as she threw them back like they were water.

***

Oceane's P.O.V

Four shots later and I was feeling buzzed. When Levi first shared the secret he had been hiding I was livid. I couldn't believe Jeremy had been hiding this from me. Then I realized my anger was directed at the wrong person. Liam was to blame for all of this and I was going to get him back. I would win this and make sure that he was the one walking through the halls in drag.

With my new found motivation and a little alcohol in my system, I was ready to complete some more tasks on this list. I looked for Levi in the crowded bar and finally spotted him walking out of the washroom. I walked over to him and smiled. "Okay, let's do some of these tasks." I yelled over the music and prayed he could hear me. I watched him nod his head and pull out the task sheet. Looking down at the tasks I figured we could complete two. The first was obviously dancing on a bar and then getting two strangers to kiss my cheeks, seemed easiest enough. I knew that dancing on the bar would like result in us getting kicked out.

I turned towards Levi again and handed the list back. "Okay, so let's try and find two strangers who will participate." I smiled and waited for a response. Levi leaned down to talk into my ear. His hot breath on my neck made chills run down my spine. "Do you want me to do this task?" I shook my head. "I need to do this, plus you have done more then me." I smiled and turned towards the crowded dance floor. I spotted two guys relaxing against the wall with beer in there hands. One had blonde hair and was tall, while the other had brown hair and was relatively the height of myself. I signalled for Levi to follow me and handed my phone to him. I took a deep breath and put on my best smile.

Across City Lines (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें