Chapter 12: Under a Blanket of Stars

Oceane P.O.V

I looked out the window as Levi drove. I watched as he passed the turn to go towards our camping spot. I turned to look at him, "You missed the turn." I stated and waited for him to quickly break but he didn't, instead he turned and smirked at me. "You didn't think the night was ending here, did you darling?" I stared at him dumbfounded. "Yeah, I thought we were going to take down the sign and go to bed." Levi continued driving, seeming to ignore my response. I stared at him for another minute before returning to look out the window.

I watched as we started to enter the business section of town. It was deserted except for a diner that was opened 24 hours. I made a mental note to ask Levi to stop there before we went back to the camping spot. I watched as Levi pulled the car into the mall parking lot.

"Levi, you realize the mall is closed right?" I turned to look at him, and watched as he exited the Jeep. I hoped out of the Jeep to follow him, as he began walking towards the mall.

"Levi! Did you go deaf from being in that bar?" I shouted as I tried to catch up to him. He stopped and turned towards me. "No, now shush. Follow me around back." I was about to protest when he turned around and broke into a run. God, was he ever irritating. I walked slowly not bothering to chase after him, he could wait.

I rounded the corner of the mall and died of a heart attack. "SWEET BABY CARROTS!" I screamed. Levi quickly covered my mouth and raised his eyebrows "Why would you jumped out at me like that?" I asked once Levi removed his hand from my mouth. "Did you just say sweet baby carrots?" Levi said while obviously trying not to laugh. "I was scared, don't avoid my question." "Well, what took you so long?" He asked me pointedly.

"I was not running across the parking lot to attract attention to myself." "Point taken." He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked as I fell into step with Levi. "The mall." Levi stated like it was a regular day and not 1:00 in the morning. I watched as he walked up to a truck loading doc where there was a small opening just big enough for him to fit through.

He turned around to face me with a creepy smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" I already knew why, but that didn't mean there was a small hope he was kidding. He just stared at me. "I know the law is something your confused with but this is a crime. It's called breaking and entering." I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a hard stare.

"Would you rather be banned from the mall for swimming in the fountain? Plus it's not like we will get caught, they don't have security personnel. Now come over here and give me a boast up." Levi turned back towards the loading doc. I walked over to stand beside him. "How exactly did you know this was opened?" "I didn't, I was just going to walk around the building and see if there was a way in. Now boast me up."

"I have boobs." I stated figuring he would get what I meant. "Really, I would have never guessed." He rolled his eyes in response. "I know there not exactly Kate Upton size boobs, but I don't think I will be able to fit through that small opening." Levi began laugh and turned towards me looking down at my boobs. He raised his eyes to meet mine and smiled. "I would say yours are around a B cup darling." I shoved him hard. "You are seriously infuriating." I rolled my eyes and cupped my hands for him to step on. I boasted him up and watched as he slipped through the opening with ease.

Levi popped his head out of the opening smiling. "Give me your hand so I can pull you up." Now it was my turn to laugh. Levi was strong, anyone could tell that just by looking at him in a T-shirt; but I highly doubt he could lift a 125 pound girl through a small opening. "Please, your not that strong." "Shut up, and give me your hand, were wasting time." "Fine." I had to jump up to reach his hand, once I did I used the wall to climb as he pull me up. I was surprised at how little he needed my help to pull me up. I slipped through the opening with ease. Alright, maybe my boobs are not as big as I would like to tell myself. I stood up and looked at a smirking Levi. I shoved him and rolled my eyes.