Authors Note

Wow, I have finally completed a book for once! Although I am sad that this amazing journey writing Across City Lines is over,  It truly feels amazing and satisfying to have completed my first book. I want to say thank-you so much to all the people who stuck with this story, even when you had to wait forever for an update, it means so much. When I first decided to start writing this book, I never thought it would get any views or votes but it did and I am truly grateful for that. Your support kept me driven to update and I can only hope that now that this book is completed it will bring in more support. I hope you enjoyed Oceane and Levi as much as I enjoyed creating and writing their story. 

I want to send out a big thank-you to my best friend Cassidy, who inspired the character, Liz. You are amazing, you constantly pushed me to update and always gave me honest feedback and for that I am forever grateful. Without you, this book might've never been completed and I wouldn't have such a funny character as Liz. You are my constant inspiration and comic relief when I have writer's block or am having a bad day. 

So thank-you to everyone who read the story and enjoyed it. You guys are the real MVP's! 

xo