chapter 11

"I'm fucking starvingggg" Luca drawled out as they exited the elevator.

I rolled my eyes as I took out stuff to cook.

"Mommy what's for breakfast?" he asked as he came over to the kitchen and took a seat on one of the barstools.

"My head is pounding" he yelled out as he placed his head in his arms and laid it on the counter.

"Cause and effect dumbass" Alex mumbled out, as he and Grey made their way over. Alex pulled out a stool snd sat down, while Grey made his way over to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed a mug as well.

He put the Nespresso pod in the machine and waited for it to brew coffee.

He made 3 more cups- one for the each of us.

"Sooo what's for breakfast?" Luca asked, his head still on the counter.

Alex scoffed. "Breakfast? Your ass should still be full from the desert you had last night." he told him.

Grey too scoffed. "More like desserts" he said as he sipped his coffee.

"Dumbass" I laughed out taking a sip of coffee cup.

They all sat down around the counter while I cracked some eggs in the pan. I was in deep thought, trying to figure out how I would tell them I'm a dad.

"Yo Ro you good man?" Alex asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I continued to look to the cup of coffee in my hand. I was still having trouble accepting this myself. This could either go really well or really bad.

Hoping for the latter.

"I have to talk to you guys about something." I told them seriously.

"Oh fuck you're not breaking up with us are you?" Luca asked me, seriously.

"No dumbfuck." I told him, fed up of his antics. It was too early in the morning for this shit.

"I have a daughter" I blurted out.

Way to go Ronan, just throw it out there.

Silence and shock filled the room. Then all of a sudden, Alex bursted out laughing. "Say what now?" He said with a huge smile.

Luca and Alex were having a ball with this. The only one who seemed interested was Grey. He showed no emotion but rather furrowed his eyebrows and continue to look as me to assess whether I was lying or not.

Alex and Luca's laughter soon died down when they realized I wasn't joking.

"You're serious?" Luca asked in disbelief

"Bro did you not wrap it?" He laughed out again.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Luca enough." Grey told him in a tone that said "you better stop"

I pulled out the envelope Charlotte had with all the pictures and documents. Then I grabbed the paternity test and laid that in the counter in front of them too.

"Holy shit" Alex muttered.

Grey read everything and analyzed it. "Her birth certificate is from 2008. She's 15?" he asked me in a calm tone.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Her grandma passed away leaving the next of kin to be me." I told him softly.

He nodded. "So are you going to play father?" Alex asked me, questingly.

I nodded. "We met last night. I immediately took her for a paternity test, which confirmed she was mine."

"Where is she now?" Luca asked.

"She's in the guest bedroom, sleeping. Yesterday she got soaked and spent a while in those clothes. It wasn't too long before she started developing a fever. Later in the night, she got worse so I gave her antibiotics. She's still sleeping now." I told them all.

They all nodded their heads, still in disbelief.

"Looks like we just got upgraded to uncles" Luca said happily with a big smile.

Him and Alex laughed out. Grey looked down to the paper as if he still had trouble believing this.