chapter 29

Charlotte

As predicted, within seconds, my dad and the two people he was talking to, turned their heads towards us.

At the sight of me being completely pinned against the wall, I saw anger run through my dad's eyes. He stormed his way over to us.

Ronan
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled at the little shit who was holding my daughter. He looked at me up and down and went back to looking at her.

"Stay out of this old man" he muttered.

Does he have a death wish?

I grabbed him by his hoodie and body slammed him onto the floor. Before I could land a punch, Alex and Luca held me back.

"Not here, boss. Let us handle it" Luca told me softly as he held one arm and Alex held the other- preventing me from ruining this guy.

I was in too much of a rage. There was no way this little punk was gonna walk out of here without a scratch after laying hands on my daughter.

He scrambled up on the floor, and Luca grabbed his hoodie and dragged him out the hall.

I turned my attention back to Charlotte and my composure immediately softened. I grabbed her face. "Are you okay?" I asked her, the doctor in me briefly checking her over for injuries.

"Yes dad, I'm okay" she chucked. "I promise you I had it handled" she told me with a serious face.

I scoffed jokingly with my arms crossed. "Oh yeah? How" I asked her, wanting to hear this.

"I'd kick him in his groin and punch him in the throat" she said as if this was a normal conversation.

"And if that doesn't work, I'll call uncle Grey" she said confidently.

"Why Grey and not me?" I asked her, my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Because he said he never wants you to go to jail and leave me alone" she said confidently.

I smiled and looked away. Grey would do that for any of us.That's what brothers do.

"Okay LuLu, you win" I chuckled. I told her as I wrapped my arm around her and carried her backpack

And we made our way home.

As I walked into the penthouse, I saw my favorite people. Alex, Grey and Luca were all sitting at barstools with food and drinks in front of them.

"Luca, Alex, I want to introduce you to Charlotte" I told them. She'd seen them once when she was sick, but never formally met them.

"It's lovely to meet you Charlotte." Luca said as he shook her hand.

"When your dad gets boring, just give me a call and we can do everything he said you can't" he winked at her.

"Not happening" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't be a lamo Ronan"

I looked to Charlotte. "I had Alex and Luca make sure the library was safe beforehand."

She nodded.

I looked to Luca and my expression changed. "Did you take care of our little punk?" I asked him questingly.

He nodded confidently. "Hell yeah I did" he smiled evilly. I don't even wanna know what he did. Luca was the jokester but he gave no grace at all when it came to dealing with assholes.

Grey's eyebrows furrowed. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing, some little shit had her pinned against the wall and we intervened before he could deal with him." Alex said nonchalantly.

Grey's attention immediately turned towards Charlotte. "You okay, Char?" He asked her seriously.

She nodded. "Yep, don't worry"

"Good" he nodded, satisfied. The past few days they've become super close and grown a bond, which I'm happy about. Grey always had a closed off personality, and I'm glad he was warming up a little bit. Especially since I trust him with my life.

"Although I feel like if she was given the chance, she could really do some damage to him" Luca said as he popped a chicken wing in his mouth.

She chuckled. "Definitely"

"No one's hurting our girl on our watch" I told her, as I brushed some hair away from her face.

All three of the boys nodded.

"No one fucks with LuLu" Luca said, his mouth full and sauce smeared all over his face. No one could take him seriously like that.

I rolled my eyes and handed him a napkin.

"That's my nickname for her, get your own" I told
him.

"Ok fine, no one fucks with Charlie" he repeated.

We all laughed out.

I was grateful this was my crew. And that my daughter was always protected.

A/N don't forget to leave a like & comment ! :) it gives authors the motivation they need ! Hope you're enjoying it so far!