Hunter

Teenage dirtbag (any version really)

Better than me- The Brobecks

Your Pov

The Golden Guard pointed ahead that we would be landing shortly, "Where is the closest area she was spotted?" He asked, stearing and staring straight ahead towards the mountain. I nodded and took a look at the map.

"Theres a sighting of her near  the big spruce," I added, showing him the map and pointing to the location. The big spruce was on of the biggest recorded tree on the Boiling Iles and at at the tip of the knee. The boy nodded, stearing us in the direction.

"Hold on." He instructed, to which i grasped a hanging handle overhead to balance as we landed on the snow, rocking my body slightly.  

I grabbed my staff as he did the same, "You know the drill, scower and fly low, stay as hidden as possible, and alert me if you see any signs of her. She's discripted as having long black hair, red attire, and is thin and small. Be on the lookout." He instructed.

I nodded-refraining myself from responding with "thats what she said" and boarded on my staff. I flew low besides Lemon Boy, remembering our last mission... that didn't.. go very well. We were instructed to roundhouse and arrest a few thugs. In the middle of the mission i may or may not have jumped the gun when I was talking to one of the members and yelled that ,'If i had a dick, this is where id tell you to suck it.' To be fair, he was being sexist, and then i kicked him in the dick...three times and started the big fight. I mean hey, at least i got a head start and took one dude down. 

I hid behind a tree on the bottom as my partner for the mission his on a tree top. We waited and searched for any sightings of her,

and waited,

and waited,

and waited...

 After about an hour I looked up to him, tilting the end of my mask up so he could see my mouth as i whispered, "See anything?" 

He looked down and read my lips, shaking his head.

I carefully brought out my map, looking to see if theres anywhere near here that she could be. I looked at the red and yellow markings on it i had made, concentrated on where the wild witch could be until i heard my "partner" move quickly and yelling, "Stop!"

I quickly looked up noticing him flying after a woman who match the description. I rolled my eyes and put my map down.

So much for alerting the other if we see her.

I got on my staff and began flying, looking out for the guards gold armor against the white snow. I flew and Found him off his staff, the witch was cornered against a mountain and i rolled my eyes at the big bad scary-oh i'm so cool and sexy- voice. 

"Whats about to happen should be relatively painless. If you just do what i say~" He said to her, he held his staff as it glowed. The wild witch looked at him with angry eyes as he brought out a pair of handcuffs. "You can come with me for going against Emperor Belos and using wild magic, or i can make you. Your choice." He said the last sentence with a low rasp that even allowed my furious mind to blush. 

"Dude what the hell!" I yelled, not the smartest choice i know.

The Golden Guard took his eyes off the witch for a split second- enough for her to send a fire blast his way. Thankfully i was close enough that i grabbed his cloak to get him out of the way, but not soon enough as it blazed his arm and he hissed in pain.