Thats Hot

Jealous girl - Lana Del Rey

Little talks-Of monsters and Men

Your pov:

Me and Hunter snuck over to the dimly lit corner where the thugs stood, it was a decent hideaway from the common bystander, not us though. Hunter stood before me as I saw his grip on his staff tighten.

Was he nervous.?

"Well, well criminals, seems like your luck is about to run short." He said with his signature voice.

I stood next to him readying my own staff but not forgetting the fact he had clutched his staff.

Was he always nervous?

"If you surrender yourselves and make this easier for everyone we wont hurt you... too bad," I added, a smirk under my mask as i tried to match Hunters too cool for school tone.

Then the thugs took another look at us and the middle guy cursed something and then the pig faced prick spoke up, "Oh no were so scared. Stop acting like you can actually do shit, the only reason we were captured last time was because the REAL guard over here stepped in."

I had to breathe and keep my demeanor cool. I couldn't mess this up for us again.

I scoffed and powered my staff, keeping my eyes on not just him, "Why dont you come over here and ill show you how real i can get," I spat out, i couldn't let my temper hurt the mission. The green haired guy had a bit of an overbite, he was lanky and seemed to be in his early twenties, he motioned for the other guys to back him up.

The two other ass hats showed up behind him, "You know im real sick and tired of you little girls always acting like you can do half the job a man can, i mean honestly its pathetic."

He began, i looked over to the Golden Guard, his grip on his staff getting tighter.

Was he really nervous?

"Hey, whats the plan?" I whispered softly, expecting him to give me some type of signal to go on ahead. We were a team for now and i wanted to work with him... and maybe find out if what the human said was true, just a smudge. He didn't say or do anything, was he making a plan in his head?

"Why don't you just surrender and it'll be easier for all of us, though i cant guarantee Belos wont want your head for breaking out," I spat out a again, as if waiting for them to make the first move, specifically him to dare lay a spell on me.

He just chuckled, making my blood boil, "Oh Belos? That old hag? What Does he really expect a little girl to do to a couple of men hm? I mean honestly the Iles would be better off if he just replaced you with-"

Then in a flash of yellow i felt my anger boil over, but who's anger i saw as the sexist asshole hit the ground wasn't my own.

So he wasn't nervous...

Hunter had teleported over to him, and kicked him, smack dab in the middle of his dick. He used the momentum from his spell to harden the kick sending the asshole to the ground covering what was no longer there after the force Hunter supplied.

He was pissed.

"Id like to see you call yourself a man when your dick is crushed," He spat out, his foot hovering over where he had kicked, he looked down on him as if he was simply a pest to be squashed.

Thats hot.

I couldn't help but think for a split second as he did, was he defending me? Belos? I dint know, the independent I don't need anyone part of me was mad he did it for me but another part of me was grateful. My thinking though was cut short as the two otehr men charged for us. I smirked and cracked my neck-partly for the false confidence- and charged back at them.