Useful

Airplanes- B.o.B, Hayley Williams

Your pov

It was so weird to see him like that... like a normal witch.

I kept rethinking of our mission and the way he smiled at me after i told him my name, i noticed a tooth gap in his smile that made me want to laugh, and it felt almost intentional. The way his face was bad ass and cold, and his features matched it, his scars, his sharp nose and jawline, his piercing eyes, but the moment he smiles and you see a glimpse of the real him you see a dorky-i hate to say it but cute- tooth gap. 

I shook away my thoughts, for the what felt like tenth time, reminding myself who this was i was thinking about when we landed. I nodded to the Golden Guard-Hunter- and a few scouts were waiting for us. I walked over to the wild witch, she was small and thin, with black hair with a  few grey streaks through it.  I knelt by her and unchained her brining her up as she looked at me with angry eyes. 

"You're making a mistake. Belos is dooming us all!" She practically screeched. I whined and grabbed her chains to bring her forward as i led her off the ship. The scouts grabbing her to take her to the conformitorium. 

"Tell it to the rats hun," I rolled my eyes as the anarchy that spilled from her mouth. I noticed the offset look of the body language from the scouts as they saw the giant basilisk.  Hunter began to walk off as i grabbed his arm. He jumped and snatched it away, i made a mental note not to touch him.

"Are you not going to help?" I asked motioning to the scouts struggling to get the giant unconscious basilisk off the ship. He looked at them and then at me unamused.

"They're scouts?" He looked at me like i was a dumb ass, like i didn't know that.

"yea, and?"

"And we have a successful mission to report," He began, a smile tugging at his lips that he forced down, "Their whole job is to do dirty work, do you not remember what it was like when we were scouts?" He asked.

I sighed, "yea but we could still help them?"

He waved his hand and started walking away, "Knock yourself out if you want to overwork yourself. We did our jobs, you should really let them do theirs."

I looked at the Golden Guard and then back to the scouts and groaned as i followed him to the throne room. 

My legs felt like jello and i realized i hadn't eaten anything as we pushed the giant wooden and metal doors open to reveal the dimly lit throne room and Belos sitting on his throne.

We bowed before him and Hunter gave the good news, i decided to let him have this- remembering the way belos had mentioned to him as a mess up. I couldn't help but feel a little empathetic to him, "Emperor Belos sir, we have completed our mission and managed to retrieve a basilisk that has escaped."

Belos stood up and i could tell from his tone that he was smiling calmly, "Very good you two, the wild witch and a basilisk, you two make a excellent team. It makes me happy to hear such good news, good work, to the both of you." He added. I smiled proudly, leaving out that i was the one to catch the basilisk.

"You may go now, Amethyst Guard," He said with a wave of his hand. I nodded.

"Thank you, good night sir," I said walking out but for some reason i felt bad for Hunter, I didnt know why but something felt off. I shrugged the feeling down as i began to walk back to my room to finally get some sleep.

Hunters pov

The Am- y/n- walked out of the throne room, leaving me with just my uncle. He looked down at me and sighed, "Im so thankful that the Amethyst Guard seems to be a good partner for you, picking up where you fall short yes?"