Hard to Hate Him

More than life- machine gun Kelly 

Hunters pov:

I ran from the tent and grabbed y/ns hand taking her a safe distance away as the shop went up in flames.
"Titian Hunter what did you do?!" She yelled but she looked up at me not like she's was annoyed or upset she looked... astonished? Proud? I wasn't sure, though I knew her well enough to know she lived for chaos so that had to be it.
Right?

I smirked as she stared at the shop set up in flames, "while you were socializing with the wild witches," I added with a tang of playfulness, "I noticed snake oil, and lots of it. Snake oil is supper flammable so all I had to do was douce the tent in it, and set it aflame. I gave you a thumbs up but you didn't get the memo so I had to use rope from around the shop to create like a time bomb, and we'll, you know the rest," I said almost proudly.

She just laughed excited and held out her hand to high-five me and I accepted it, "whoa! Look at you Goldie!"
My eyebrows furrowed, "don't call me-"

Then my attention turned away from the fun conversation when I noticed the owl lady trying to fly away and the thought of Belos rang through my ears.

This could be it! If I captured the Owl Lady then Belos would finally see me as worthy enough and then I won't be stuck with her.  I could get my worth and my missions back. This had to work.

"The Owl Lady!" I yelled pointing to her, the Amethyst Guard seemed to get the memo and nodded quickly, she ran after her with me. Eda began to get on her staff but Iris used an abomination spike with the ring of her finger causing them both to fall off.

Me and her chased after the Owl Lady but a blast of flames hit y/n as she cried out in pain. There stood the human with her glyph magic ready to throw us off their tail as she ran with the owl lady.

"You get Eda! I've got the human!" She yelled to me. I nodded and ran off the side of a building, and jumping off of the top of a crate to doge the human and catch up with the Owl Lady.

I landed a few feet in front of her and she stoped quickly, she readied her staff and smirked at me, her gold took shining.

"Ah so you're the beat up blond Luz was talking abt. Do you know what she said about you?" She asked, a shit eating grin never leaving her face.

Worthless,
Unwanted,
Useless.

I let out a groan in anger as I charged at her, swiping behind her and just barley missing her as she jumped out of the way.

"She said she met a bad but sad boy, with no magical powers." She smiled, "so we really aren't that different are we kid?"

I gritted my teeth in anger, "I'm nothing like you!" I yelled as I teleported behind her, tripping her and causing her to stumble back. "You're a wild witch with no regard for the rules and witches around you!" I stormed as I sent a blast her way, hitting her arm, "you're rude and destructive, you're selfish, over confident, cantankerous, and arrogant." I roared as I sent another blast towards her staff causing it to fly back, then another red blast to her cheek, mocking her down with the end of my staff as I stood over her, "but most of all, you're pathetic." I spat out as my staff glowed red to her throat.

She just smirked at me, that witch smirked at me. "I may be all of those things but at least I'm free and can decide my future for myself," she said quickly, the pain hit me hard knowing I had mentioned that to the human.

Last time I will ever be vulnerable with someone like that, titian what was I thinking?

Not enough as the owl lady kicked me back, grabbed her staff and then began to fly, racing towards the Amethyst guard.