No

Problems-mother mother

Hunters pov
I sighed as my face felt like it melted; I re-read the text for the millionth time and it had to have been two in the morning. The red palismen jumped up through my cloak and began to tug on my hair-again- as if it's way of telling me to sleep.

"Hey! I'm fine! I just need... to finish..." my sentence didn't finish before I felt myself nodding off again and jolting myself awake. I groaned and placed my head in my hands as the mood ring felt cold against my skin. I sighed, "okay... yea you're right you're right I need sleep."

I stumbled out of the library, taking the books with me and making my way to my room, practically tearing off the armor, extra chest plate, kicking off my boots and slamming myself onto my messy bed.  The bird landed on top of my hair and seemed to make a nest in it. I was frankly too tired to care as I hugged my pillow, let a few tears fall out- you know like a normal witch- and eventually fell asleep with the bird making a nest in my hair.

I awoke the next morning groaning as I lazily put in deodorant, combing back my hair, putting my armor back on and for the millionth time telling the palismen to stay put, to witch he never complied. I yawned as I exited my room, keeping my mask in my hand as I rubbed my eyes, making my way into the throne room and bowing in front of Belos next to y/n , then he gave the... unfortunate news.

Your pov

"You've gotta be fucking shitting me,"
I mumbled to nobody but myself. I noticed Hunters posture shift from alert to a similar you've got to be kidding me look. We were informed that the wild demons and thugs that we had arrested our first ever mission together- the one with the sexist asshole that I kicked in the dick, yea that mission- had broken out of the conformitorium and were wreaking havoc in Latissa.
We nodded and went to continue on, Hunter kept his professionalism.

"Yes sir, we won't disappoint you Emperor Belos," he said quickly before we exited. But the moment we left I sighed and took off my mask- something I was getting quite comfortable with doing around him.

"You've gotta be shitting me..." I sighed and I heard my partner laugh.
He didn't say much but he just laughed softly and continued with me out of the castle, his silence allowed me to remember what the human had said.
I looked over to the teenager as he walked with such pride and purpose... such... arrogance.? Now I'm wondering if that's really it.

No magic? Was she being serious? Now that I think of it I've never seen Hunter use any magic not connected to his staff but even so it shouldn't be possible for witches to not have magic, I mean quite literally, it's what keeps us alive when in our parents stomachs, without a bile sack a witch would die. So how in the Iles did Hunter survive? Or what if it was taken away? Did he have a curse like The Owl Lady? Even so how early on? And how did he make it all the way to the Golden Guard title if-

"Hey you coming?" I heard a familiar raspy voice ask.
I shook my head out of my thoughts as I noticed the Golden Guard atop his staff waiting for me. I sighed and nodded.

"Yea let's get this over with but if i see that sexist gargon egg face again im kicking him harder in the balls."

"Please don't."

I hopped attop my staff and began to fly over the castle but dang it i couldn't stop thinking of what the human had told me, and it felt too personal to just ask. The sun was rising over the titian as we flew, the wind blowing against my mask. Eventually we made our way into the sketchy town, landing swiftly on the ground. The city was eerie and dripping with wanna be gangsters and thugs, i couldn't imagine how many shroom businesses there were and Titan the smell.

"Stay close, and lets not have a reenactment of our first mission, okay?" The Golden Guard asked softly as we scoped, many people seeing us and instantly turning away or staring. i took a sharp inhale.

"As long as you knock out sexist guy before he says anything we'll be good," Then i had an idea, "or just use a spell to shut him up, that works too."

He sighed and shook his head, seemingly unfazed, "Oh, ill be sure to make sure to take an extra step to shut him up while also fighting and wounding up the other members; you know so you dont get your feelings hurt," He added sarcastically and a tad playfully.

Well that was inconclusive.

I rolled my eyes was we walked through the town, the sight of merchants selling whatever, sketchy teens in alleyways doing more than just talking, and more filled my sight as i scanned it. "It was more then that, he was offending all females everywhere, it was a criminal offense Hunter," I said factually and nodding my head.

He turned to me about to say something but then stopped himself, put his hand to his mouth-or where his mouth would be- and let out a soft chuckle, "Well then, along with using wild magic, drug usage, assault, and battery, ill make sure the general knows hes also an ass."

I nodded crossing my arms as i walked next to him, "Well, you do that Hunter."

"Maybe I will y/n."

He then permutably stopped and put a hand out to my chest to stop me and then signaled his hand to look over to a corner. And there stood three of the members, one big beefy dude with long horns and three eyes, another medium sized dude-older- with fangs and grey hair, and the scrawny, putrid, disgusting, vile, throwup looking face, sexist dick head with green hair. They all wore matching leather jackets and talked, buff dude smoking whatever as the others talked and laughed like an 80s jock.

"Its our lucky day, its not even seven yet, maybe we'll get done early," I smiling as i looked to Hunter, 'Wait will you do the shut up spell?"

Have to check.

"No."

"Dang it."