Half a Witch

Your sister was right- Wilbur Soot

Video Games-The Young Professionals

Hunters Pov

My breathing was heavy and my vision was fuzzy as i leaned against the wall.

Useless

I fell behind and almost cause us the mission because im a powerless witch, and then she had to pick up where i fell short. It was pathetic and i couldn't believe i could ever let those low life thugs get the upper hand. I recoiled what had happened during the mission as the Amethyst Guard sat across from me, she seemed to be healing her leg that mustve gotten hurt when she was thrown against the wall.

Useless

I wiped the blood coming down from my nose, the beginning started out normal, the green haired ass hole started making rude and sexist remarks at her and she was a smart ass back. But he kept going, and for some reason him saying shit like that made me upset, i kept my temper until he mentioned the emperor, calling him an old hag. He had no right to call the witch who kindly took me in and raised me, and eventually y/n too, though i dont know what happened to her, and has done nothing but show kindness to us and give us opportunities to succeed. He gave me this life and so i owe him mine. And then he said that she should be replaced, and i lost it. I didn't know what I was doing until my boot was shoved up his crotch and he was buckling on the ground. Then somewhere along the blurry lines i was thrown into a choke hold with an ice shard against my throat and he had knocked my staff out of my hand.

useless

I clawed at his hands and the Amethyst Guard yelled at me to use fire magic, and the pit in my stomach grew. I couldn't and she didn't know that. I helplessly grabbed at his fingers as my vision began to fade, then a bright light appeared and then fire as i dropped to the ground.

useless

I gasped at my throat when she ran up to me, she took my mask off to help me brethe, i felt even worse. Now shes saving me because of my incompetence.

useless

Then she was flung across the allyway and into the oppisite wall, i refrained from calling her name, mainly because it caught in my throat. The thug grabbed my collar and i was dizzy and slower then usual, then the Amythest Guard threw me my staff and i got out of my blank, enough to get out of his grasp at least. Then it was just rage. I hurt him, and knocked him unconcious, the only useful thing i did the entire mission.

useless

After calling the police to get a coven carriage to escort them i leaned against the wall, my thoughts were scattered as i saw my mask and grabbed it, holding onto it before tilting my head up and closing my eyes. I was so useless because of my nonmagical powers. I couldn't do anything especially when it became a disadvantage, and then the person who can be my replacement shows me up and saves me. Why cant i just do what i'm supposed to do? Why cant i do anything right? Useless.

useless

useless

useless

U̱̠ͧ̕s̗̩͉̙͍̭ͨ͐̚͡ę̙̤͉̃ͅl͍̹ͥ̋ͤ͠ȩ͔̯͎̭̄̌̉͋s̴̭̪̼͉͚̦̋̽s͖̙̫̥͎̦͚͙̔ͦ̾͆̕

U͓̮̰̙͊̀S̛̼̗̭̤͎̳̱̰̑̌ͭE̸̬̙͚̠͎̺͚ͤ͑Ļ͎̜̺̾ͣ̈́E̟̮̙̱̥̐̎͛̉́S̰̤̟̔ͬ̐͘ͅS̖̩̙̥̄̌̽̎͞ͅ

Then she appeared in front of me and took off her mask, mostly unscaved, she then knelt down and offered her hand.

Was she asking me to take it? Was she asking to be friends? Did she notice i was in my own head? Then I noticed the blood drip from my nose.
ah she wants to heal it, that makes more sense.