WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??

I drew that fun little diddy. It was originally an exercise for different face angles and contrast but I got carried away.

DEATH- Melanie Martinez
Your POV:

I watched in silence with the Golden Guard at the fights breaking out, he was watching them too... but he wasn't. There was this fairway look in his eyes that I couldn't place but I shook my head.

No we can worry about him once he snaps out of his bs and apologizes.

I watched as explosions set off and I scowled, I grabbed the mic, "competer number..." I looked closely as Hunter looked at me and then where I was looking at, "56."

I nodded, " number 56, youre disqualified! No use of mass explosions. As a coven scout you must be able to follow rules and if you can't, you're out." I said quickly and Hunter looked over to me confused as I turned the mic off.

"Oh come on that was barley even a blast! They deal with way worse in the last competition?" He stated like I was stupid and he needed to dumb it down for me.

I rolled me eyes, "thank you for the input  but unlike you I was actually paying attention to the game. There was a giant blast and could've knocked out the people around him. Plus! It's about following rules, and he broke it so, he's out," I said holding out a thumbs down. Hunter just crossed his arms.

"I was paying attention for your information. We're both spectators so you should come to me too," he said with a hint of irritation.

I rolled my eyes, "oh so were partners again? Didn't seem like it when you screamed at me and shut me out for literally checking on you. And what's your deal now?!"

He glared at me and looked like he wanted to say something before he regained his composure, "I don't have to explain myself to you."

I hated that, when he looked at me like he was above me. It made me sick to my stomach, "you're impossible you know-"

I was cut off by a scout tapping me on the shoulder, "mamm' there's one group remaining."

I blushed realizing my outburst had an audience, "oh, Thank you, and you don't have to call me mamm' it makes me feel old." I smiled and she laughed softly.

"Yes Amythest Guard, I'll keep that in mind."

I smiled at her and turned back to the competition, Hunter scoffed and I felt my anger rising again.

What in the actual fuck was his problem??

I noticed the final group finally had a winner and I was about to pick up the mic before I looked at Lemon boy. "Can  I pick up the mic? Or do I need to go by you first?" I asked sarcastically.

I know I should've been the bigger person but in my defense I physically can't, he's taller than me so...

Yea I know excuses...

He rolled his eyes, "go right ahead, I know you love hearing yourself talk." He said with a Lot more well.. meanness then when he first said it jokingly when we were shutting down the owl ladies shop.

I looked back at him.

Titian why did he hate me all of asuden?

I gave him a "fuck you" smile, "great, it'll give people a break from your voice." I said sarcastically.

"Says the witch who said my voice was cool." He smirked softy and stared at the arena with cold magenta eyes as he crossed his arms and slumped into the chair.

Keep talking like that and I swear to titian I will cut out your vocal chords you stuck up peice of sh-
"congratulations contestants!! The 50 of you will be continuing into the next round!! This will be a test on team work." I announced as witches from the construction coven used a magic spell to create an obstacle course, "you and your selected teams of five will be tied to your teams and all of you need to make it through the obstacle course in order to pass onto the next round.  There is no use of teleportation of levetation spells. Waiting to be sorted and then wait for the green light on the screen, good luck to you all," I said cheerily as I pointed to the Jumbotron at the top in the middle of the arena.