Spiderweb candy

Art credit me!

One minute- jxdn
Hunters pov

I watched as her face lit up, flapjack repeatedly nipping me in the side as I shooed at him. I awkwardly smiled, "uh.. I'll go change, I'll meet you back at your room? Unless you wanna wear your pjs?" I asked smugly. She looked down and laughed.

"What I'm making a statement?" She asked playfully.

I looked at her top and bottoms with bunnies on them, "a statement indeed."

She rolled her eyes playfully before she shooed me away, "give me twenty minutes."

She then quickly closed her door leaving me standing there. I walked to my room and shut the door when my face droped.

Flapjack came out of my cloak and chirped at me while I began to freak out, "why did I say yes??! Do you know what Belos would do to me if he found out?"

I vented to the bird as I paced around taking my cloak off, "but then again he doesn't have to know..." I then took off my chestplate and smacked myself in the face, "it's Belos of course he'll find out!!"

I then took the pants and under shirt off while I continued to vent to the bird, "but I mean this is what friends do? And she mentaioned that's she's wanted to do this... and I still owe her for how I treated her. I'm gonna be the best at this friend thing!" I yelled to myself and the palismen as I put the navy blue shirt on.

"But then again Belos won't care about that! Titian what am I doing I can't-"

Then flapjack pulled me over to the mirror and I saw that in my venting I had somehow managed to get completley ready.

I sighed and pushed my hair back, the hair strand falling out again. I looked down at the bird. "This isn't a good idea is it?"

Nope.

"I'm still gonna do it arent I?"

Yep.

I groaned and grabbed a cloak, "we can do this... it's for her."

Titian why do I care.

I quickly grabbed a sachel and stealthily ran down the hall, avoiding any guard unfortunate enough to have night shift.

Knock knock knock knock kno-

Suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me into her room.

"You didn't need to knock that many times I heard you." She quickly said softly.

I was about to respond when I then saw her outfit. She was wearing a dark purple off the shoulder shirt with flared sleeves that hugged her torso. Matching with black leggings and her popular knee high brown boots. She had a black choker with an amulet in it and a few rings. I noticed without her gloves her fingernails were painted black that matched the black choker. Her hair was down and styled and she looked... nice.

Nice enough that I completely forgot what I was gonna say. I watched her shake her head for a moment before grabbing her staff, "you drive or me?"

"Huh?"

"Earth to Hunter, do you wanna drive or me? I feel like it'd be more efficient to ride together." I shook my head trying to do a factory reset on my brain.

"I'll drive, you drive like a mainiach." I replied coily. She rolled her eyes.

"I drive with urgency there's a difference."

I laughed, "whatever helps you sleep at night. But.. uh, how are we gonna "sneak out.?"" I asked my anxiety about breaking the rules coming back.

She smiled and drew a spell circle and suddenly an illusion of her sleeping showed up, then she drew another one to show me that in my room another illusion of me sleeping existed. She then walked over to the window opened it and stepped aside.