No...

Go! - Santigold,  Karen O

Your pov

Hunter told me his story of oweing Belos and feeling useless but for some reason I still felt... skeptical. Especially with his palismen but I didn't have any period to doubt him as we walked.

"Do you know where eclipse lake is?" I asked, "or are we walking mindlessly."

"Of course I know where eclipse lake is," Lemon boy snapped back, "I just..." he paused, "don't know where you basically spawned us."

I folded my arms, "so we're lost?"

He simply groaned and gave me a dirty look and I held up my hands. "I just need to figure out where we are." He said quickly as we walked practically aimlessly.
I just rolled my eyes once again as we walked again.

Okay okay let's see, think y/n how far south did we go underground... we have a Tv show to get back to.
Honestly chads kinda hot.
Ok figure this out to get back to chad on love bones three.

I thought to myself, thinking what I could've possibly learned that could help.

Plant magic? No.
Oracle? I could try spirits but that'd be too risky.
Bard and use it like echolocation?
No that's to communicate.

I was thinking to myself as we walked, there had to be something-

Before I knew what was happening Hunter had quickly grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and covered me mouth.

I was about to cuss him out for assault but then I noticed he had hidden us from the three- well two witches and one dog thing- as they passed.
I understood what was going on but I felt my pulse drop to practically nonexistent as I looked in front of me.
He looked to the side-waiting for them to leave- as he pinned me to the wall, his hand still on my mouth. The dim lighting of the cave somehow highlighted his sharp jawline and sharp nose, accenting his piercing magenta eyes.

Titian... teenage brain keep it under control.

He watched them leave as he sighed and then seemed to get an idea. He turned to me quickly and whispered, "we could follow them, they can lead us right to the titian blood. "

I muffled, "how do you know they're looking for titian blood?" I asked incoherently. His eyes widened and he queickly retracted his glove and I could've sworn there was blush on golden boys cheeks.
"Oh crap- sorry."

I shook my head, "how do we know if they're even headed for eclipse lake?"

"I heard them talking about it and getting it for that human." We both shivered remembering both of our encounters with her, "and I know they're loyal to her. They'll look and they'll find it."

I nodded and put my thumb up to mh chin, "yea... I guess that could work but what happens when we get there?"

He smirked, "we lead them off our tail."

I nodded, "ok so we just follow them and...?"
He nodded and began to walk ahead, "now you get it."

I stood dumb counted, "no I really don't-"

Before I knew it I was using an invisibility spell as we followed them.

"Once we get this titain blood we can give it to luz and I can prove to her what an awesome girlfriend I am." A purple haired girl smiled proudly as she walked holding a paper.

Eda shook her head, "chill it boots, we'll find it, though I can't etch off the feeling we're being watched..."

The dog thing ran in front of her, "you could use your new harpy powers to beat whoever off!" He said enthusiastically.
"And I can voice power them!" He smiled and tapped his paws together menacingly.