The 22 questions

1. What's your favorite color and why?

I don't have one. My favorite color is the color I feel like at that moment.

2. Your favorite piece of clothing in your closet right now?

A shirt Alex got me for my 16th birthday. All my friends have one and it has Masons quote on it ("the greatest joy in life is doing what other people say you can't do.")

3. Do you prefer summer or winter?

Probably winter. I hate wearing shorts and stuff.

4. What's the best advice you got this week?

A girl told me to write a smiley face on my wrist so I can look at it when I feel sad. She does it too. It's a great advice and I have been doing it this whole week. Thank you Inèz.

5. Do you write poetry and if you do, why?

I write poetry because I want to express feelings deeper than I can explain with just normal stories like this. In my poems I never use my name or something like that, but people who know me (and even those who don't) can understand what it is about.

6. What's the first question you asked yourself this morning?

Why did I wake up?

7. Do you wear wrist bands and if you do, which one is your favorite?

I wear a lot of wrist bands. My favorite is a purple one with "I'm trying" on it.

8. What's the message you've been trying to get across with this book?

That people who feel depressed, lonely and sad aren't alone. There are so many people out there who feel just the same. I want to let them know that I'm here, willing to help with everything they're going through.

9. Have you ever bullied someone?

No. Never. And I never will.

10. What's your greatest passion in life?

It's either skateboarding, designing tattoos and writing I think.

12. What's something you'll teach your kids later?

That there's no problem in being different and that they shouldn't give a fuck about what other people say.

13. Do you have any tattoos and if you do, what do they mean?

I don't have any tattoos yet. I'm planning on getting some.

14. What's the last song you listened to?

Paramore - Now

15. Do you have a job at the moment?

Yes. I have a sort of job at a tattooshop.

16. Do you like your job? If yes, why?

I love it. Tattoo artists don't give two fucks about what you look like or what your opinions are. As long as you respect them, they respect you.

17. What's your biggest regret in life?

"Live without regrets." (I actually just have too many to choose from)

18. What people do you become friends with?

I don't become friends with people. People become friends with me. I have a hard time talking to strangers and such. I'm shy, closed and rather be on my own that in the company of others. All the friends I have at the moment are my friends because they decided I was someone they wanted to hang out with. I still have no idea why.

19. What's something that surprised you about Wattpad?

That people actually read my book and how many of them felt the same way as I did. I know there are people that feel like I do, but it shocked me how many of them are on here.

20. Is there something you would like to learn in the future?

Dealing with my problems in another way than I'm doing now.

21. What's a quote you're living by at the moment?

"Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse. Suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better."

22. What's something you want to tell everyone reading this?

You're not alone. I suck at helping others with their problems because I don't even know how to handle my own, but if you send me a message I will always try to help you.

Even if I'm writing my reply crying, I will try to help you. Always.