Part 1

Author's pov

"Oppa, just wake up now." Jiwon shouted in the ears of Jungkook. She has been waking him up for almost half an hour for now but that muscle bunny was deep asleep and at last she had to shout in his ears.

Jungkook jolted in his place and opened his eyes just to see the most annoying face of his life as per his thoughts.

"Is this how you wake up your elder brother? " He groaned but she chuckled. "No, this is not what you would have gotten if you would have woken up at the first call. '' She replied and left the room before even hearing what he said.

Brat. He mumbled to himself and went to complete his morning routine.

" Mom, why did you even send her to wake me up?" He asked as soon as he saw Mrs. Jeon on the dining table.

"Where are your manners Jungkook? And what do you mean by her, do you have a wife whom I should send to wake you up with lots of love and romance?" She replied holding back her smile seeing her confused son.

"Yes.. What.. No mom I mean you could have sent someone else rather than her, don't you know she is so annoying and seeing her face first in the morning would ruin my whole day." He replied.

"Now do you want your old mom to come to your room and wake you up because you definitely do not allow any maids to your room except us. God have mercy on me. I didn't raise such a spoiled brat who can't even wake up on his own. " She faked crying. He couldn't do anything but just stare at his overdramatic family.

Everyone in his family is like that, all friendly and bubbly with each other but except his father. He is kind of a strict person and doesn't tolerate any kind of problems or mistakes so everyone thinks he's all cold and doesn't care about anything but himself.

Mrs. Jeon and Jiwon were sharing glances to each other while Mr. Jeon was silently having breakfast. Jungkook found something really weird today but he couldn't ask himself so he just remained silent.

After completing his breakfast he was about to stand from his place but his father spoke, " I've something to talk to you, come home early today." His voice was as usual cold but still he found it amusingly weird. He just nodded his head and left for his office.

Father never asked  me to come home early, what could it be that he wants to talk to me so importantly. Maybe it could be about the upcoming projects and collaboration.  He thought to himself.

On his way to the office a particular person came to his mind. He has been thinking about that person for a long time and just a mere thought has brought a bright smile on his face. He was in his own thoughts until he heard that they had reached the office.

And being a professional he allured his aura of a young CEO and went straight to his office like the boss he is. So this is how his day begins.

End of Author's pov

Y/n 's pov

I checked the time and it was almost to the lunch break. I'm currently in a hospital as I'm a doctor and this week has really been very tiring to me because one of my colleagues had to leave because her wedding and I've to do the overtime work.

I sighed and left my cabin to the cafeteria but then I received a call from my mom. I picked it up and placed it near my ear and heard her sweet voice, "Hey dear. Hope I'm not disturbing you. " "No mom, it's lunch break. "

"Good, I'll not take much time but I just wanted to tell you that can you come home a little early tonight, dad wanna talk tk you about something?" She voiced.

"I'll try mom, you know I'm overworking. ""I know dear, if you want I can ask dad to have a talk with the director?" "No, it's okay mom. I'll come soon." I answered and kept the phone aside after saying goodbye. I sighed thinking what dad wants to talk about.

I didn't really need this job but it was my passion to be a doctor and help people. I've always been a bold, loud, carefree and attention seeker from everyone except boys and everyone in my family never thought that I could make it till here but they are really very proud of me.

And about boys I don't why but I think that they are jerks. Not everyone but some are and that some made me stay kilometers away from every single boy in my life.

I'm the only daughter of my parents and I don't want to do anything that could hurt my parents in any way. They have been hurted enough and now it's time for them to forget about the past and stay happy with me.

I'm my parents only hope and I don't wanna ruin their image anymore. Sometimes whether it's our mistake or not we severely get punished and that punishment had made me too cold towards strangers.

End of Y/n's pov

Jungkook's pov

The day went great for me as I've got really great people around me who always help me with everything, they are my dad's most trusted person and so are mine. But there's something off about me from a few days as a particular person keeps getting in my mind and makes me smile like an idiot.

I don't know why I'm thinking about her way too much, thus never actually happened to me before but I'm acting like a total pervert who has a girl in his imagination. Maybe I'm thinking about her because now I'm back in Korea after two years so maybe I want to meet her again.

Maybe I just want to see her or talk or we can be friends. I wonder how she is doing in her life, does she miss me the way I do? How can she miss you Jungkook, I bet she doesn't even remember your name. I smiled at my own silliness.

I opened the side cabinet where I keep my personal things and got my diary from there. It was from my college days. I opened it and it reminded me of my old golden days where I could see her all day long with any disturbance and see her smile to everyone except me.

Was it just really me Or every other boy? Whatever it was, I was happy that she used to ignore every boy. But still it made me worried that if she had a boyfriend that's why she was ignoring everyone?

But still I used to stalk her everyday, no I didn't stalk her I just liked her way too much that it made me stalk her like that. But I never tried to hurt her in any way.

Flipping the pages I found her picture which I secretly captured, I caressed her image and looked at it foundly. She is the first love of my life and I wish her to be my last too.

I was about to kiss the picture but someone just knocked on the door and ruined the moment. Wait, was I about to kiss that picture, man so perverted of me to do something like that. I was grossed out by myself. I should see a doctor now.

End of Jungkook's pov.

To be continued.

WRITTEN BY _WRITING_SERVICE_