Part 27

Author's pov

Jungkook wakes up after hearing you groaning in pain. He was quick on his actions to hold you back from falling down from the bed. The realization suddenly hits him and he wraps his hands around your body, engulfing into his scent, mumbling sorrys in his tiny voice.

You were astonished, why was he suddenly acting like that? Because you were just trying to get up from the bed but the pain suddenly hits your body as you fall back on the bed. And what were the sorrys for?

“Are you okay? Why are you suddenly behaving like this?” You asked, looking at him.

“That should be me asking that! Are you okay? Does it hurt that much? God- what should I do now? Why do I've to be rough on you like that?” He mumbles, himself unaware what he was speaking.

You chuckled at his words, and seeing you laughing he stops his worries and scrunches his brows, anticipating the situation.

“You are so cute, Jungkook. Stop worrying, nothing happened to me, I'm all okay.” You spoke, poking his nose, who pouts.

“Really? Then tell me how it was last night? Did you enjoy it? Was I too rough on you?” Look at him changing his demour from baby to daddy. He doesn't take time to change his personality.

“Who asks such a question? Seriously-” Your cheeks were the color of hue, and instead of answering his questions, you shrugged, getting out of his grip.

“I do. Because I've to know about my wife's preferences, so that I can be better next time. Now tell me did it hurt? Should I improve something? Should I be more rough or be gentle? Should I do-”

Before he could say any more words, you put your hands on his mouth, not letting him speak a single word. You can feel his smirk behind your palm, he was surely teasing you with his words.

“It was good and I enjoyed it~” You hurriedly replied before he started his teasing again, and got out of grip, biting a flesh of biceps, so that he could leave you.

You ran out from his grip, already out of the bed and making your way to the bathroom but the sudden jolt in your back halts you.

Till the time, Jungkook also gets out of the bed and picks you up in his arms. “So you can also walk, huh? Seems like I've to do more hard work so that you won't even be able to stand for a week!”

Jungkook wears a fresh pair of clothes, does his hair and applies his favorite cologne. He feels his face is glowing and his body totally refreshed. He had never felt like this before. The perks of last night!

He takes his phone and other necessary things, making his way out of the room and going to buy a few things which are the most important right now.

While you were inside the bathroom, having a luxury bath prepared by your husband. After he took you inside the bathroom, he insisted on staying. But his intentions were saying some different things.

So it took a little of the morning make out in the bathroom, and some lazy slow kisses to make up for the pain in your body. You insisted on staying inside the bathroom a little more, but he was amended to staying or taking you out with him.

With you making puppy eyes and telling him to buy you a few painkillers, he finally listened to you. He then prepares a bubble bath with the lavender scent to soothe your body pain, he takes off to buy some necessary things.

You stood in front of the mirror, looking at you yourself. The figure of yours almost screams wrecked. The number of red blots on your body with his bite marks were something which tells he's a beast in bed. But the act of generosity, the act of care and love tells he's a gentleman with aftercare.