Part 29

Author's pov

The waiter puts down your order on the table in front of you, and leaves soon. You took a sip from the cappuccino and hummed at the satisfying taste. Your legs are now aching a little because all the walking you did for today and even yesterday's pain was still there.

You looked at the sun settling down for the day, the streets were getting busier as now the breeze was getting colder and people were enjoying it.

Jungkook was stuck with his second wife, his work. Ever since the morning he has been busier with his laptop doing God knows what. He said he got something urgent to work on, and you understood from his face that it was important and he needed to do it, so you left him alone.

But it's been almost a day now, he can't just be stuck with a damn screen leaving his wife all alone by herself in a foreign country. That's not just acceptable to you.

Before the ice melts you sipped more of the drink and admired the locality. You have two more days to spend here and then you guys will be back in Korea. You can't wait to explore more of this place with your husband.

It'd have been better if you took more holidays for this vacation but you couldn't. Upi had already taken a lot of leaves this month and now it's enough already. You also want to join back to the hospital, it was your passion and just because you got married does not mean you should forget about that. And having a supportive husband like Jungkook who would never want you to leave your job unnecessarily for him is a bonus. You love your job and so does he. You both are the absolute favorite to your respective jobs.

Your eyes fell on an old couple which reminded you of your parents. Suddenly, a wave of guilt hits you. You never hated your parents, you could never do that. But there was something in your heart which was hurting you, and the anger lashed out that day.

Before a tear slips down from your eyes, you wipe it away. A hefty sigh leaves your lips, as you breathe heavily. The sun had now settled all along, the sky had turned darker and there was no sign of your husband calling you and not even a single text. That angries you a little but worries you more.

You tiptoed inside the hotel room, and found Jungkook on the verandah, still working on his laptop. He wasn't even aware that you were already inside the room, he was so immersed.

You might look like an attention freak right now wanting nothing but just your husband's attention, so the better thought of relaxing under the water made its way to your brain. It was better to take a cold bath after all the day out and it'll also soothe your aching nerves.

Opening up the door which parts the room and verandah, you walked inside and sat on your husband's lap, who was shocked and amazed by the bold move. He quickly removed the laptop which has been his mate since morning.

He looks at your pouty lips, and leans closer to have a kiss but you back away. Fine line appears on his forehead and now the one who's pouting is him. “Waeeo?” He asks, hands resting on the sides of your waist.

“Ani, you won't get any!” You replied, getting a little too comfortable on his laps, actually grinding on him.

“Wae? What did I do?” He asks once again, halting you in your actions.

“Why didn't you tell me you were already married to your work, I feel like a third wheel between you both!” You looked at his laptop and him, while he chuckled.

“Do you think so? And are you perhaps jealous?” His gaze turns darker when he finally notices the black lingerie you were wearing. Ever since you had approached him, your intentions weren't pure.