Part 26

Author's pov

[Play love me like you do by Ellie Goulding]

Hearing something like that from your husband broke your heart, your tears were already on the verge of rolling down your cheeks, but you kept them from flowing, this isn't what you expected and never like this.

Seeing you trembling, Jungkook got cautious. He ran towards you, and in no moment you were in his embrace. For a moment you wanted to stay like that, but you didn't want to stay like that, not after the rejection so you tried getting out of his grip.

Jungkook holds you tighter, seeing you struggling to get out of his grip, and a smile erupts on his face. "Sorry, I'm so sorry, love." He mumbles, pecking your forehead.

"I didn't mean it like that, I was surprised, shocked and reacted out of the blue, trust me, please." His words were calm and soothing, they did wonders to your heart like always.

"I'm sorry for reacting like that, and ruining your memory. That was so dumb of me, god! But I swear y/n, I would never reject you, never. Trust me, when you said you want to confess and those rings, I was shocked to the core, because it was my plan to propose to you first, it's just that and no other reason."

"I love you, y/n, I really do. In fact-" He leaves you from his hug, but still one of his hands is holding on to you. He kneels in front of you, taking a box out of his jacket and showing it to you.

"Just in case you don't know, I love you, my wife. I do, the moment I met you the moment my eyes fell on you, ever since our first eye lock, I've been in love with you, and no one in the world can describe it how much."

"I don't have words to explain what you mean to me, you are my everything, everything. I might have realized it sooner that these feelings were love, but couldn't confess any sooner, I was just waiting for you to feel the same but guess I came late at proposing, you did it first. And I'm glad you did, my love, because you made my day the best ever by doing that. And always remember it, I love you."

The bracelet he bought has his initials carved on it. He makes you wear them but you stopped him in the middle.

"Won't you hear my answer first?" You spoke, with a slight crying voice. The feelings you were feeling were all foreign, they couldn't be described.

"This time, I won't. What if you reject me? I won't be able to bear it, or might smash you against myself and kiss you until you accept, so better accept it now cause you never know the consequences of rejecting me, cheesecake."

Can he be any more serious in such a situation? How can he help pull up those lines with that face? Doesn't he look like a baby?

"If the consequences is to be punished like that, then I'm always ready for-"

You were smashed against his body and kissed like real. Your hands on his shoulders, his on your waist, and the lips locked forever. The sweet, tender yet craved and messy was the style. The lips were moving on their own, the eyes were shining, the hearts felt like beating too fast or either stopped for a moment.

The sky witnessed the blooming hearts, those shiny eyes and the love. It couldn't be any more happy than falling off. It started raining. The lighting was heard as the water droplets were felt on your bodies, but that doesn't stop you from kissing.

Jungkook hooks you up, as you tangle your legs around his body, and your hands now in his hair, as he keeps kissing you with all his love in it.

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do.

--[mature content, skip if uncomfortable]

After getting all drenched in the rain, you both were finally inside the hotel room, with the bodies yet tangled and lips yet attached.