Part 19

Author's pov

Jungkook had woken up with you nowhere to be found in the room, and that was the least he had expected after last night. He, atleast, thought that today will be the day he'd clear all the misunderstanding with you, but what he was thinking of, that the lioness is vegetarian? He won't be prayed to anymore? Alas, the man was wrong, very very!

He became very furious as he was rushed to the office, he didn't wish to be there today, specifically not today, not after what happened last night.

Because the night did not end with just a kiss, it went on with many things and many. As if you were under any kind of spell, or as if you were toxicated to something that made you work like that.

You didn't let him sleep until you yourself fell asleep, and you didn't sleep at all. Jungkook was worried about seeing you like that, and he let you do whatever you wished for. And that was worse, worse that it made him look like he was the one at bottom, and was the one devoured, not like he's complaining, but still isn't it wrong to not let him take the lead. But he's sure that one day-/ one night he's surely going to be at top of you, devouring you. —?

His secretary was devastated, which would be an understatement. Because he has never seen the wrecked state of his boss. The dark bags under his eyes, his eyes all red, as he was deprived of sleep all night.

And to add more, the fcuked up state of his boss- he won't need to state that, but his boss literally looked fucked. His top two buttons undone, giving a glimpse of pinkish purple hickies, with random teeth marks here and there. He wonders if his boss had a rough night last night. Opps! He will get jobless if he keeps looking at his boss like that.

Jungkook sighs again and again. His body aches, hurts, but he was happy. Somewhere and somewhere, the pain was giving him utter happiness. But that happiness could not hide that one glimpse of sadness over his face. He wasn't greeted by you this morning, heck he couldn't even see you.

He founds from the maids that you left early for the hospital, and maybe you because you weren't ready to face him after what happened last night.

But he makes sure that tonight he will make you face him no matter what. Just like you said in your drunken state, he won't let go of you anymore. He'd hold you back even if you tried to free yourself again and again. And again and again he'll hold your hand every time.

His cheeks get red when he remembers the pretty confession by you. He wasn't sure- no he can't think like that. He has to be sure that you like him. You do! You surely do!

Tiptoeing, you made your way inside the dark hall. Even the sound of your breathing and heavy heartbeat was heard in the hall. “Ahhhhh-” You screamed, as he turned on the light of the hall making you scared of his presence.

“You are awake-” You managed to speak in between catching your breath.

“Why? Where are you playing hide and seek, cheesecake?” He folds his hand over chest, looking so fcking hot-! This wasn't the time to think about that.

“No, I - I just - got late. Yeah.” Where you were trying to assure him or yourself, god knows. Replying, you stood yourself up, walking past him. And again, who were you to think this night would end like every other night you had?

The moment you straightened yourself, you were pinned to the nearest wall, by none other that your own husband. “You like playing games, don't you?” His voice is ever so husky, does that make you wet? You wonder if you were under some sexual epitome or your thoughts were betraying you!

As a reply, you just shook your head. He slowly opens his shirt buttons as you tightly close your eyes. It wasn't your first time seeing those scenes, was it? Still, that was enough to make your cheeks go red, like a beetroot!

He helds your cheeks lightly, and whispers to open your eyes, and you did. The sight was painful to you. His body and chest were pained in red and purple marks along with your teeth bites. You remembered this, and that was the reason you hurriedly escaped today in the morning.

“Was last night your turn? So, is it mine today?” He asks, his aura tempting for you. Caressing the marks, you asked if it hurts. And it hurts, not those marks or bites, but his heart. His heart hurts nit having you close to him. His heart hurts when you behave like a stranger to him. And having you this close, it makes the pain go easier on him.

“It hurts, it hurts so fucking much.” He mumbles, placing your hand over his chest. Indicating that his heart has been hurted by you again and again, again and again.

“I'm sorry.” Can a sorry solve everything? Was it enough to ease the pain. It was not, and it can never be.

“Jungkook, hold me tight.” And he wasn't needed to be told twice, he hugs you instantly.

“I'm sorry for that. It was so selfish of me to push you away like that, when you yourself were struggling to hold me. But i realized that having you with me is the best feeling. So please, never leave me even if I push you, just embrace me again in your warmth and tell me you are always there for me. Don't leave me even if I tell you to. Don't go away from me, don't ever give me space. Because I don't want any such thing, all I need is you.”

He gently caresses your hair, love was poured in all his actions. The way he has gently hugged you, hold you, his wath over you skin felt so eternal. The soft hums he was doing in between listening to your words were melodious. Melodious enough to make you tear up, indeed he was making you fall for him.

“No matter what you say, I'm never leaving you again, your highness.” Cheesy! He and his typical cheesy self.

“Can you stop being so cheesy for once in your life, Jungkook.” He chuckled seeing your annoyed face.

“Trust me, darling. These lines are just for you and no one else.” It sounds so prideful that he was just yours, and no one elses.

“Can I?” He asks, looking first in your eyes and then at your lips and again in your eyes. Eww, he's just too much for your heart.

The throaty chuckle couldn't even escape your lips and was gulped down by his lips, as he presses his lips against yours, ever so gently and softly. His lips are way too tempting, and the softness could never be described in words.

You felt yourself falling back as the wall behind you was no longer felt. He was walking upstairs still kissing you and holding you. Your hands, in an instant manner, pulled onto him a little harshly, as you hold him back.

“Kook, what are you up to. Put me down.” You chanted as you pulled out of the kiss, feeling breathless.

“Revenge, sweetheart,it's revenge time.” The night isn't going to end well, we the night has just started too.

His love is never ending, what about yours? Do you love him, or is there something else you were hiding with the eruption of some new feelings?

End of Author's pov

To be continued.

A very short update and i promise to update soon, pakka vala promise this time. They are a happy happy couple and so am I 🤭. Will their happiness last forever, also guess who's the villainess i mentioned in the last part. Hint : she's someone close to both of them.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Happy reading 📖🖇