Part 24

Author's pov

—next day

“Are you seriously going to take these clothes to your honeymoon, y/n?” Seri asks, an unreadable expression shone on her face. 

“What's wrong with these?” You rolled back your eyes in annoyance, as she kept looking at you with that same expression. 

You were packing up your things for the honeymoon cum vacation, well you don't know what it actually is. Can't say it for now if vacation turns into a real honeymoon knowing how you both were growing closer to each other. Still, you don't want to get high of yourself and think about things which won't happen. 

And after Seri found out about this, she barged inside your house saying just in case you needed help when you actually weren't needed. God knows what her intentions are. 

“I knew it!” She mumbles to herself and picks some bags from her side which she had bought with herself. 

She took out some things from those bags and showed them to you. You gasped and your eyes widened seeing those pieces- they were revealing lingerie! Gosh! This woman. Is she serious? 

 Is she serious? 

[You all bet what's coming up, my imagination is surely running wild at this point! ]

“This is what you need, y/n. And I swear if you are not taking them-” 

“Absolutely, I'm not taking them. Why would you even give me this-” 

“You can't say no to me, I know how to coax you. And these aren't mine, why would I give you mine? I bought them yesterday, and took them as a wedding gift from me. And before you say who gives such things, every best friend does. You should thank god that I'm not gifting you a pack of condoms or lube-” She winked at you while you shouted at her, making her laugh at your embarrassed face. 

“You are really shameless, Seri. You have changed, you weren't like this before your marriage. And those things are a couple's personal stuff, you can not talk about them like this.” 

“Are you talking about yourself here? And to remind you, who was the one who gave me that love bite as my marriage gift. Gosh, that was so embarrassing-” 

“Told ya, it's embarrassing-” before you could say any further, she continued her grasping and you could only sigh at her. Why is it even here? 

“-when my taetae couldn't fit in that small size condom!” Shit! She's seriously lost herself.” 

“Stop. That's too much information for me, I'm not interested. I regret telling you about this now. It would have been better if mom had come herself instead of you.” 

You were done with her. The point she was pregnant, and was behaving like this was the top notch thing for you. You only want to cry in a corner for having a cousin and best friend like her. And not to forget she is definitely taking revenge on you for gifting her those small sized con-!

“And you think mom would have been better than me in case of this. Mom wouldn't have even made you take any of the clothes you have put in your luggage. She would be like, "Why do you need clothes on your honeymoon, sweetie!” 

The evil smile on her face tells it's real. This family is so unreal. And the fact you enjoy this isn't a complaint. 

“Pack them or else- else I'll not let you meet my baby when they are born. I swear y/n!”  She knows your obsession with babies and the point she's threatening you, she knows you better. 

“Okay, I'll. But I'm not sure if I'm going to use them.” You had no choice but to pack those lingerie and you were sure they wouldn't be needed. Well who knows? 

“Alright, if they are unused, give them back to me. My hubby would love to see me in those and uff the night-” 

“Ahhhhhhh- stop talking!” You shouted at her and she could only drool over her imagination.

—meanwhile 

Jungkook hurries his steps down stairs hearing someone coming outside the room. He had returned early today to meet his favorite noona but halts when he hears you both having a conversation. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but the unserious conversation makes him. 

He never in the world thought that would be going on inside the room between you both. He can't face any of you right now because something happened to him. He needs to calm himself down because he unintentionally peeked and had a glimpse of those lingerie imagining you in them. He should take care of his problem before it leads to another. 

Gosh! His brain is getting foggy just thinking about the honeymoon. He wonders what it'll lead to in his life. 

As the family bided you both off to your journey, you finally took a breath after popping yourself on your seat. It had been tiring for both of you packing up your needed stuff, taking the leave from your respective jobs and all. 

The flight finally departed for its 18 hours long journey to Maldives. Maldives is full of adventure, nature, beaches, and a very romantic place. 

“You can have a nap, the journey is going to be long.” Jungkook whispers in a low voice, seeing how you were dozing off and having a hard time keeping your eyes open. 

You nodded at his words, and kept your head on his shoulders, your hands already sneaking inside his arms which were providing enough warmth for you. 

Jungkook kisses your forehead, and lets you cuddle yourself and look outside the window. A sudden realization hits him and he checks his coat pocket and finds the desired thing there. A sigh of relief escapes his lips. 

He had prepared a surprise for you- to be precise it's the proposal. The surprise he was talking about a few days back when all those chaos happened, he was going to confess that night but couldn't because of that. 

And now he has postponed that until the perfect time arises. He is sure that this honeymoon is going to be the best memory for both of you. 

End of Author's pov

To be continued. 

Thank you for completing the goal early!! This part is so hilarious,i can't with them😭 This was kinda a filler chapter and a short one too. I hope you all enjoyed reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share. Congratulations to us on the completion of 50k+ reads on this book, thank you thank you so much. It won't be possible without you all💕✨

Want spoiler for the next part, it's going to be a proposal! Are you excited, because I damn sure am. Can't wait to write the plot and make you all feel single(including myself), hehe. 

150+ votes for the next part!
(Ik this is too much but I've some work too this week and won't get time to write, so you guys take your time to vote, I won't mind.)