Part 20

Thank you for waiting patiently 💖

I know I haven't been updating since a while and making no excuses, I'll just say that I was sick, I still am and tried to write this chapter, if you find any mistakes please ignore them. I hope you all like this chapter.

Author's pov

Conversation is key to a happy relationship, and it was proven last night that you both needed a conversation to short out the misunderstanding.

Morning rays were hated by almost everyone, and especially to those who had just made up last night and only wanted to be in each other's embrace a little more -just a little more. Like the whole night wasn't enough for him.

Jungkook scrunches his nose and tosses around the bed, finding you. He has a creepy smile on his face, according to you it was surely creepy. He moves his hand around again in search of you. But he finds nothing but the whole bed cold.

He pouts more, and tosses around, he's still sleepy to open up his eyes and look at you because you weren't probably on the bed but standing besides the bathroom door, chuckling seeing him going all pouty.

Hearing your voice, he looks up. His eyes still stuck in a manner, he could only smile bright looking at your figure.

“Good morning.” You mumbled, walking towards the bed. But he shakes his head in denial. “Hmm, come here.” He calls you, his hands already in a motion to hold you close to him. You did the said thing, and in a fraction of seconds you were in his embrace.

“Hmm, this feels like a good morning.” Kissing the crook of your neck, he mumbles.

He wanted to stay like this for more time, but there's always a cockbloker in his life and that's his own phone and to be precise his own secretary. His phone has just started buzzing when he was yet in his comfort with his newly made up wife.

He ignores the buzzing call and keeps on nuzzling his nose over you, while you chuckled seeing his baby side and that reminded you if last night. He himself said that he was going to take revenge on you, and guess what his revenge was!? He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead, mumbling that he loves you and no matter what happens in the future you should never hide from him. That's how soft he is. And you like you, don't you?

“Pick it up, kook. It might be important.” No to forget that he asked you to call him by a nickname.

“Nothing is more important than you and this cheesecake.” He chuckles, looking at your eyes and then at your lips then again at your eyes. Uff, the triangle method, huh?

He leans against your lips while you back away. “Morning breathe.” You answered to his scrunched brows. “So what, sweetheart? Let me have a taste of it too. I'm yet to devour you.” The last words were mere mumbles which didn't go unheard by you making your cheeks red. “Not mine, I'm talking about yours.” And a light punch lands on his biceps.

In an instant flick, he hovers above you, pinning your hands over and caging you between his arms. “Let's not waste any more time.” His lips, your lips. Apocalypse. (Idk why, but this makes me blush. ´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')

His phone kept on ringing again and again which only came out annoying to him, but he didn't bulge, he was way too busy to answer that phone call right!

Being out of breath, you pulled away from him. “You- you should answer the - call now.” You said while breathing heavily.

The pout on his face becomes wider as he answers that call. “Why would you call me this early in the morning? Don't you have any other work? Where is your boss, doesn't he bother you for coming early? Why are you disturbing me?” He lashes out at the innocent person, who now becomes worried sick at his boss' behavior.

“Mr. Jeon, aren't you my boss?” He hesitantly replies, not ready for another yearning just in the morning.

Jungkook clears his throat and looks at you. You were badly controlling your laugh seeing him so pissed for the very known reason.

“Yeah yeah, I'm coming. I was just testing you.” He shortly replies and cuts off the call without even hearing what the other person wanted to say to him.

The morning was super cheesy for you but for him, it was loving. He only wanted these things from you, he was yearning for such things from the past days and now no one, no one can keep him deprived of this, not even you.

“Mr. Jeon, here are the scheduled meetings you have for today.” Hyun bin passes him the ipad as he goes through the device.

Jungkook frowns looking at the packed schedule. He expected to finish his work early so he could take his wife out on a date tonight. But after seeing this, he doesn't know even if he'd be able to eat a meal.

“Why is Mr. Jin's meeting scheduled for today? Wasn't it about to happen a week later.” he asks, looking at his secretary.

“Yes, but your father called us early in the morning and told us to schedule it for today. Also Mr. Jeon, I've something to show you.”

Jungkook frowns more, his father has never interfered in his work ever since he joined as the CEO, not like he has any problem with that, still he thinks if his father has taken this decision there must be something important with it.

“Mr. Jeon, here. This lady claims to be Lee Sung Min, daughter of Lee Do hyun. She's been here a lot of times to get an appointment with you by herself. Your father had already told us not to have any contact with them because of what happened in the past so we declined saying that you weren't here. She waited the whole day but left. Still they are trying to meet you by every means, you should be careful.”

Jungkook looks at the CCTV footage, he thinks that he had seen that woman somewhere else too but he couldn't just figure it out where. He nods at his secretary’s words and thoughts to have a brief conversation with his father tonight. There are things he needs to know.

Jungkook drives the car at a low speed, he's very tired after today. He wishes to take a leave for tomorrow but he can't, he has meetings and other things lined up for him. He wonders what special it could be that his father has scheduled such things for him.

His phone suddenly rings and the first person who comes to his mind is you, you haven't texted him all day nor a call. His pout becomes wider seeing it was his mother and not you on the call.

“Son, have you received our gift? Did you like it? This is late, but it still can happen right? You and y/n don't have any problem with that, no?”

“Mom, take a breath. I don't know what you are talking about, also I'm driving right now.”

“You seem tired, kook. Is everything alright, and why are driving this late, is everything okay? Is y/n okay? Nothing happened between you both right. I swear kook, if it's your mistake I'll make you pay for it.”

“Geez, calm down, mom. Am I really your son? And nothing happened between us, I'm going back home from the office. Why did dad have to schedule all the meetings today?”

“You didn't know? Oh, your dad might have forgotten to tell you. We have sent honeymoon tickets for you both, that's why your dad scheduled it like that so that you can enjoy it without getting disturbed. This is what I was talking about earlier.”

“Wait- what? Honeymoon tickets?”

End of Author's pov

To be continued.

What will be y/n's reaction to this? Also suggest some honeymoon destinations and you can also request some scenes between them in the upcoming parts. Looking forward to it.

Do vote, comment and share. Enjoy reading.