Part 15

Author's pov

The drive through the mall to the mansion was awkwardly silent. The thick tension inside the car could be clearly felt. From tike to time he looked at you, feeling pain over your injury, over your silence, your distant self.

While you were going through bunch of thoughts running carelessly in your brain. The pretty clouds were taking your attention from a particular male who was on the verge of breaking down any time soon.

"It's not been a month to your wedding and already got in a fight. " Seri speaks, as Jungkook sighs and mutters a small yes.

"I don't know what happened, and I don't think it's my fault either. " He replies, already frustrated at the sight if you talking to everyone just not him.

"Every sinner says that! " And here goes with his cousin brother, who isn't helping him either and has been taunting him, making fun of him. He seems to be quite in a mood today.

"Hyung, please. " The whine was totally ignored, as Taehyung walks past him, taking a seat beside his wife.

"Can you stop doing that, he is already in a problem and you should help him. " Seri scolds the pouting male, who winks and smiles sheepishly after blowing out a kiss to her.

"I'm here, if you have forgotten. " Jungkook clears his throat, he also wants to be near his wife, hold her close and tell her how much he loves her.

"Then give us some space-" Taehyung recives a smack from Seri and instantly shuts his mouth, not wanna get on the bad side of his wife today, he might end up sleeping on the couch tonight!

"Then, what happened? " Seri asks Jungkook, who was looking at you with loved fill eyes.

"Mr. Lover boy, my wife asked you something! " Taehyung shakes his hand in front of him, bringing him back to Earth.

"Huh? Ah, I don't know. Since last night, she isn't talking with me. Neither anything has happened between us, I thought we were going all good, we even ki- " He shuts his mouth, not wanting to share the intimate moment between you both.

"Kissed? " Hearing, his cheeks and ears turned red, as he nibbles on his lips suppressing a bright radiant smile, gazing anywhere but them.

"Jungkook, we don't actually know what happened, right. And we are in no place to judge to you both either, it's not us who should be helping you. " Seri stops, sighing , fighting with herself if she should really tell him about you or not. At last, she thinks it's better to do so.

"Y/n, she likes to shut herself up from people around her, if things don't go her way or whether she feels like that. She would stop taking steps whether it's with any person or work she's doing, she'd want everything to halt for a while, till she takes a calm breath, and works on it again. "

"She'll seek for some space, she will never get to know if the other person is getting hurt by her actions or not, she'll do what her mind will tell her to. She'll go harsh on herself, until she feels everything is halted and she can now start taking steps forward. "

"Jungkook, I'm not saying it's your fault neither I'm taking her side because I'm her sister, I'm just worried for you both. I thought that once she gets married to you, there will be a way she can escape her past. I didn't know that you would end up getting hurt. "

"Noona, please. I'm not hurt-"

"You can lie to anyone but not me, right kook. I'm not in place to say anything about what happened to her in the past, I just hope everything works out fine for you both. I know you love her. "