Part 6

Y/n's pov

The most important day of any girl's life is their marriage. And so to me also. This day holds such an importance in my life that no other day could replace it. I'm getting married today, with a person I barely know but the feeling of knowing this person since ages is rushing through my whole body.

I heard a knock on the door and turned to see my parents entering. We were at the banquet where the ceremony was being held. All I was feeling was giddiness inside me and nervousness, obviously everyone feels nervous in a situation like this.

My parents came and took me in their embrace, hugging me tight between them. Tears were present in all of our eyes. It was quite a sad moment for all of us. Though I've never been content with my parents much, this one month has really brought me close to them.

The time I spent in this one month of longing and feeling special among all,  I was loved by everyone. I could really feel that emotion in me. I felt happy for no reason. I kept smiling day and night. And I missed his warmth too.

This was the most amazing thing which happened to me and I wish that it always makes me feel like this, I think I'm falling for him. This is an euphoric feeling inside me.

After a warm up with my parents, I was asked to walk through the aisle. My dad held my dad, it made me cry because I've never ever received love from my dad, but today this all is happening because of a person, and I'm forever grateful for him coming to my life, and trying to make it more beautiful without even doing anything.

The door opened, the bright light and the aroma of fresh flowers was lingering in every corner of the hall. It was pleasant. I walked through the way, and saw him standing in front, with a big smile plastered on his face, his eyes sparkling, and he was looking cute like a bunny. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

His gaze was fixed upon me. We reached near him, he held his hand out for me to hold on. "Please take care of my daughter, son. " My dad passed my hand to him. I felt like tearing up again, but I managed myself to be calm.

End of Y/n's pov

Author's pov

He took your hand in his, his touch felt too soft for a person like you. You both walked hand in hand further and stopped in the middle of the stage, where the vows would be taken. The priest was already present there.

The nervousness in you was clearly seen in your eyes. Your hands were shaking too. He rubbed your hands in his, nodding at you, seeming to say that everything is going to be alright.

Soon, the priest started the vows and you both repeated after him. With I do's the wedding ritual was almost completed after exchanging the rings. Knowing what was coming next, your heart started thumping at the fastest pace. The nervousness went a little more, anyone can see what was happening to you.

"I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced, and moved backwards. Sensing the nervousness in you, he smiled gently, gazing at you with his soft doe eyes. He held your hands in his, the ring shined in both of yours hands. He held your hand close and bowed, kissing the back of it and placing it on his chest, near his heart. You can feel his heart beat too, they weren't sane either.

"From now on, you are not only my wife, but the queen who rules my heart, and you don't have to fear me doing anything with you without your permission, your highness. "  He whispers, which was only heard by you.

Fuck, you felt a whole zoo of butterflies not only in your stomach , but in your heart, mind and whole body. You stared into his eyes for the first time, and you felt love. His touch felt like magic on you.